No announcement yet.

Daughter’s friend is a vegetarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is "vegetarian" a keyword for something else?

Comment

I went on a pescatarian eating plan for about 6 months. Lots of benefits. Don’t knock it until you try it. I know you were joking but try cooking a veggie lasagna- I prefer it now to meat and dairy based. I have a feeling most on here as well as 99% of Americans could stand to change their eating

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I went on a pescatarian eating plan for about 6 months. Lots of benefits. Don’t knock it until you try it. I know you were joking but try cooking a veggie lasagna- I prefer it now to meat and dairy based. I have a feeling most on here as well as 99% of Americans could stand to change their eating
        I'm pretty sure that 99% of Americans wouldn't change to that. I dated a hippie raw vegan, she ended up not being hot enough to make me buy into the "trend" of vegan.

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
          Is "vegetarian" a keyword for something else?
          Yes.....bad hunter

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I've thought about this before and maybe she just doesn't like meat. Some people just don't like certain foods with no explanation as to "why". I have a daughter that doesn't like cheese. Neither she nor we know why nor understand why the mere smell of cheese makes her sick. From the time she was a toddler to today, at the age of 13, if it has cheese, she's scraping it off or sending it back.
            My granddaughter is like this. Some stuff she just won't touch. She doesn't like cheese or bacon and just in the last year she started eating beef and pork. She used to practically live on chicken and vegetables. They were just what she liked and nothing more to it.

Comment

On the lighter side.... lol

Comment

Most deer are vegetarians...

Comment

I don't mind a vegetarian meal on occasion. Some are pretty darn good. But my lifestyle requires bacon on occasion and some meat source almost daily.

I guarantee most vegans want to tell you how awesome they are for thier choices. It doesn't hurt if you tell them how you like your steak prepared [emoji39].

oh look...what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    My 16 year old daughter has been a vegan for 2 years. She probably has more bow kills than most of the expert posters on this site. It's all about respect. She asks me about my hunting trips. I ask her about her tasty vegan pizza. 'Merica.
                    She a vegan because of the animals or because of health?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      10 years old and a vegetarian? Only vegetables my 10 year old will eat are french fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Haha.

Comment

I thought it was funny. Wife had a friend that was trying to go vegetarian. I don't mind cooking vegetarian dishes occasionally but she left us all the veggies and ate all the fried chicken my wife made lol

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
                          X2. She’s probably healthier than most of us on this thread too.

Well no ****. She's 10 lol

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            That's awesome. You'll show that.....that...... 10yr old little girl.:roll eyes:

Why not just get her some kale or bean sprouts or whatever the hell they eat, be respectful of her choice, be a gracious host and not pick on a little girl? There's a concept.

This is totally against your New Years resolution and I for one and disappointed with you sir.

Comment

Is he getting off course

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post

That’s great and as an adult even better. You can’t tell me a 10 year old in her growing years is lacking protein and other essential vitamins and nutrients form certain forms of meat.

My good friends son in 8 th grade looked like a ghost when he was tested for being sick. Doctor was not happy with mom and dad for not eating red meat and son not getting any. Had a major iron deficiency.

I guess everybody is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Working...
                                X