mac gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mac gurus

I consider myself pretty computer literate, but this has been driving me nuts.

In safari when I go to youtube my back button doesn't work correctly. Lets say I'm on TBH and then I open the youtube homepage in the current tab. I search for a video, and click on a video and it starts to play. When I hit the back button it won't take me back to my search results or even the youtube homepage, it will take be back to TBH (or whatever site I was on). Youtube is the only site it does this on.

Any way to fix this?

just tried it on mine. youtube and back button worked fine

Comment

My suggestion is to hit the Apple threads and see if there is something there. I just tried it and I was able to back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Whosure View Post
        My suggestion is to hit the Apple threads and see if there is something there. I just tried it and I was able to back up.
        I've tried, but everything I've seen talks about iOS and not MacOS. Maybe I'm not searching for the right thing though

Comment

Found a "fix". I've got it working now, but the guy who said it worked said it went back the next day so we'll see

Comment

At least you can see the videos. I can't even see them on my Mac. If I go to Youtube the videos work fine but I get a blank thread on ones with videos imbedded.

Comment

Download Chrome. Safari sucks

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                Download Chrome. Safari sucks

Got it. Hate it

Comment

Working...
                X