X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Oh, well hell, just go get Mayfield then! They’d probly be glad to deal the number 1 overall pick...He will get 40 in 2 or 3 years.

It doesn’t matter where the contract would rank right now, it doesn’t matter one bit… It’s the cost of replacing him.

It doesn’t matter who you would take ahead of him… all that matters is what you can get your hands on to replace him, and what that would cost.

Your list says 17, I’d go closer to 14, but whatever. A bunch of those guys are about to retire in the next 4 years, some will prove unworthy of those rankings, some new ones will move in and get PAYED!

In 3 years Dak will be a deal at 32 mil, that’s how the QBs market works.

Darnold, Dalton, Carr, and Smith...good lord..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao dude facts say he’s 17th in the league and there’s several below him that gms would take before him. good lord you act like he’s Tom Brady scoffing about comparing him to darnold Carr smith etc.... hell in 3 years he may be cut! You’re talking just as many what ifs etc etc atleast my option doesn’t marry us to a bottom of the barrel qb for the foreseeable future after our line has aged tremendously, but hey go right ahead there snyder give him the moon! [emoji1303]

Comment

Newton May come available, he’ll want 34 or more at what 30 years old?

E

Comment

Newton May come available, he’ll want 34 or more at what 30 years old?

E

If i had to gamble 30 mil I’d rather gamble on newton for 3-4 years than dak that’s just me though

Comment

Your FACTS say Rodgers is 16th...

Of the 16 ahead of him, 11 are going to retire where they are, or get a lot more than 30 mil where they are. Watch.

Several guys below him will get over 30, some will get a lot more.

At 17th, the market bears that he will get 30+, doesn’t matter what I think or you think. They have no option to better him without overpaying an old guy, or tanking into the low first round. Oh yeah, don’t forget that age..

Comment

Your FACTS say Rodgers is 16th...

Of the 16 ahead of him, 11 are going to retire where they are, or get a lot more than 30 mil where they are. Watch.

Several guys below him will get over 30, some will get a lot more.

At 17th, the market bears that he will get 30+, doesn’t matter what I think or you think. They have no option to better him without overpaying an old guy, or tanking into the low first round. Oh yeah, don’t forget that age..

I can name 16-20 guys better than him for the next 2-3 seasons... that’s an eternity in nfl

Comment

Where do you rank Dak right now? 1-32...?

From 15-18

Comment

So we all agree he’s avg at best... if elite will be 40 mil daks worth 35?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  I can name 16-20 guys better than him for the next 2-3 seasons... that’s an eternity in nfl

And maybe 4 will be available in the next 3 years and they’ll get 34+ by then.

Comment

And maybe 4 will be available in the next 3 years and they’ll get 34+ by then.

Ya and 12 May come available in the draft so

Facts state he’s an avg to below avg qb...

He’s replaceable

Comment

So we all agree he’s avg at best... if elite will be 40 mil daks worth 35?

I ain’t sayin I’d go 35 right now, but top 13-15 is gonna get that within 3 years. The QBs market is weird man..32 jobs and about 20 dudes worthy. Worse guys than him are gonna get more than him in the next year.

Oh ****, I just realized Dak played at Miss St...

Comment

Good thing is, he’s there. has a year to prove What he’s worth to the cowboys. Gonna be interesting. All eyes will be on him with the run support he will have without zeke... if he shows up.

Comment

I ain’t sayin I’d go 35 right now, but top 13-15 is gonna get that within 3 years. The QBs market is weird man..32 jobs and about 20 dudes worthy. Worse guys than him are gonna get more than him in the next year.

Oh ****, I just realized Dak played at Miss St...

I totally understand your point market is what market is.... if it was me i wouldnt be talking anything money wise till after this season. I’m just stating what I’d do i know what dak is id gamble on finding someone that can keep the ship afloat till i found a long term guy that I’d be willin to justify that money to.

Lmao that game holds very little weight in my judgement [emoji1787].... “very little” [emoji6]

Comment

Ya and 12 May come available in the draft so

Facts state he’s an avg to below avg qb...

He’s replaceable

12 in the next three years? That’s a reeeaaach! But say they do...6 will be taken top 15, one or two others would have to be flyers. You wanna finish bottom 15 or hope to get lucky? Maybe overpay in the draft to move up?

I understand your points, and I may overate him some. But you have to stop ignoring the nature of the quarterback market, especially guys who can take you to the playoffs, are under 25, and who you can actually get.

Comment

Which first rounder did Miami trade for from Arizona? Word is he can’t beat Fitzy out for the starting job...

Comment

Perfect example let’s take the redskins approach [emoji2359]

You are taking the redskins approach. They let cousins go. And signed an aging vet

Comment

Working...
                                X