San Antonio, here we come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio, here we come!

When I sold the Social Club, I had a lot of people ask why, but wasn't ready to share the full story just yet. The wife and I are relocating to San Antonio as I have accepted a job with Texas Hunter Products as Director of Sales.

After 17 years in the Team Sports side of the Sporting Goods Industry working for awesome companies like Nocona Athletic, Louisville Slugger, and Wilson Sporting Goods, I am jumping over to the Outdoor side. I have been keeping my eye on the Outdoor Industry for awhile and the perfect opportunity popped up for me. Texas Hunter has a great history (65 years) and is an awesome company with great people working for it. It is in the the Pradco Outdoor Brands family (Summit, Moultrie, Knight and Hale, Code Blue, Whitetail Institute to go along with 17 fishing brands).

We are moving to Hidden Forrest (281 / Bitters area) at the end of the month. I am in San Antonio now so hopefully we can get a Happy Hour going soon. We have had a great time exploring our new city and I am looking forward to living here.

Best corn feeders on the market in my opinion. Coon proof and trouble free. Congrats on the new position.

Comment

Congrats on the opportunity to work in an industry that you enjoy. I have used Texas Hunter Products for years with good success. Great products at a reasonable price.

Comment

Congrats on the new career. I have bought blinds and feeders from them.

Comment

Congrats
          Sounds like a great opportunity

Comment

I am in Alamo Heights and a Saturday game watch party sounds like a great idea for a happy hour . Let me know if you have any questions on the area.

Comment

Congrats Heath, now you should never miss a Longhorn home game.

Comment

Very nice Heath

Got an extended “family” member that works there (Michael Moore)
                Sounds like a great place to be because he has been there for years

Comment

Congrats Heath sounds like a great gig.

Comment

Congrats Heath!

TBH discounts?

Comment

Awesome man, congrats on the move and new gig. Sounds right up your alley!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Welcome. We’re almost neighbors. I’m in Heritage Oaks, 281 and Oak Shadows area. Good luck in the new gig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Good luck in your new venture!!

Comment

Working...
                              X