No announcement yet.

Heart Attack Symptoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medishare $100/month! I pay $20/month on my sons doctor bills, you can do that! Go see a doctor!

Comment

Had a friend that was in good shape, mid 40s, like many have mentioned above. Had all those same symptoms and wrote it off as heart burn, stress, etc for a day or two. Died in the boat duck hunting two days later. Don’t chance it.

Comment

I am sorry but to put out a post like this is silly. So you think a hunting forum is going to answer you medical questions? C'mon Man go to your doctor

Comment

Double post.
          Last edited by Burnadell; 04-29-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Looking to hear from folks that have had a heart attack. I'll preface this post with I know that you are going to tell me if I am asking these questions, just go get checked out. I am going to ask these questions because I don't have insurance and can't afford to pay off med bills for 20 years over something that may be nothing. I am healthy as far as I know with no known health issues. I've only been to the doctor a few times since I was 18 and I'll be 40 in July.

I started feeling really funny before lunch on Friday and got really light headed to the point I thought I was going to pass out a couple of times. It felt like a 200lb man was standing on my chest and I was short of breath and fatigued. This was while sitting at my desk. No pain at that point, just a tightness. I got home that evening and had my wife check my blood pressure a couple of times. First time 158/90... second time an hour later was 132/110. I wasn't feeling the crushing sensation in my chest by then so I blew it off. I was fatigued all weekend and then started having some random intermittent pains in my left shoulder and arm. Not terribly painful but attention getting. It went away so I went to bed. Today at work, the pains came back in my arm and shoulder and now my neck as well. the pain subsided now but my left arm and shoulder has felt asleep for the last 2 hours. I don't feel the pressure in my chest like I did Friday though. If it was a heart attack, wouldn't I have known it by now?
            Uh, well, YES!!! You have had a heart attack!!! They can check your blood enzymes to determine if you had one, but I will bet a steak dinner against your life that you had a heart attack!

I'm hoping you are at the hospital right now!

Comment

Went for a stress test in 2012. Lost my vision temporarily while on treadmill. Diagnosis was needing a stent. I had heart cath next day. Blockage wasn’t bad enough to get stent. Next day had a triple bypass. I had the widow maker. 90% don’t make it. Get to the doctor. My blood pressure was 210/105. GET TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! Sounds like you have a blockage.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                I am sorry but to put out a post like this is silly. So you think a hunting forum is going to answer you medical questions? C'mon Man go to your doctor
                I'm insulted by your insinuation that we're not capable providers of medical advice. We can also tell you what's the best slime for your ATV tires, the best bow shop in any given town, the most popular CPA in Central Texas or the best way to hang a deer. We literally know everything. Everything.

Comment

Man, I'll tell ya this. I had a friend that had almost the same symptoms for 3 days. He thought he was just sore because he'd been cutting firewood for a couple days. He was about 40 at the time. He didn't have health insurance either. One the 3rd day he had a heart attack trying to drive to the hospital and died. I watched him take his last breaths. I'd go to the ER and worry about the bills later.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly. Those symptoms are nothing to gamble on. I’d be at the nearest urgent care or ER if it were me.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I'm insulted by your insinuation that we're not capable providers of medical advice. We can also tell you what's the best slime for your ATV tires, the best bow shop in any given town, the most popular CPA in Central Texas or the best way to hang a deer. We literally know everything. Everything.
                      yeah I do not like making light of a persons medical condition but come on! What the hell are people thinking nowdays??? Get your butt to a doctor - it is your life you are posting about - geez

Comment

Please go to the Doctor!

Comment

Go to a doctor and sign up for some term life insurance. Peace of mind for you on both accounts

Comment

Hopefully he’s taken the advice & is there as we speak. I agree I wouldn’t let this linger

Comment

My dad recently had 4 heart attacks. One was severe. He only went to the hospital for the last one.... he died. Ya may wanna catch it before that....

Comment

But then again, I also knew a guy that used to drive himself to the hospital when he was having a heart attack.... he also died on i10 in houston... so, theres that....

Comment

Working...
                                X