No announcement yet.

Moscow hunting club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this the old Kasina(a) lease? THE GUY WHO USED TO OWN THE MEAT MARKET AT 59 AND 62(i THINK) And the lease is just pass the wood mill?

Comment

Wow. I was on a 4500ac lease near Moscow with Doug Wilder 4-5yrs ago. Guess I lucked out.

Comment

Any one have info on this place, thanks

Comment

Is it north or south of 350?

Comment

Dang you sure dredged up an old thread

I wonder how the law suit turned out?

Comment

Trying to find a decent lease is not easy. Looking up things on the ole inter web and most reviews of places are old. Don't want to waste my money on something that turns out to be trash. Just looking for anyone that might have some details on some leases. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                Is it north or south of 350?
                I think this place is East of 59

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                  I think this place is East of 59
                  Must practically butt up to Camden Club then?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                    Trying to find a decent lease is not easy. Looking up things on the ole inter web and most reviews of places are old. Don't want to waste my money on something that turns out to be trash. Just looking for anyone that might have some details on some leases. Thanks
                    Good luck on your search. I have leases in Bon Weir and also Votaw, but they are all full this year. If either one of them are close enough to you I may be able to help next February

Comment

I have found a few, but most are primitive camping. I just bought a new travel trailer so I prefer lights and water hookups. We will see how it goes. Thanks

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but it makes me feel so good about having the leases That I do. Two great guys to lease from.

Comment

Well run it in. Lol. I have a place in huntsville to hunt, about 100 acres all to my self. Looking for somewhere to have a back up place. The place I hunt u can't camp r ride atvs r anything. That's why I want a place to take the camper and chill when we want to. I'm not worried about the hunting really, it's just a bonus. In fact my place the first year I hunted it I shot a 140 inch 11 point, and it was free.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods Paul View Post
                            Must practically butt up to Camden Club then?
                            Pretty dang close

Comment

Originally posted by JLC72 View Post
                              NO I am not on it, but I live in Chester right close to it. Do you need Info?
                              Do you know Butch? He is **** good people!

Comment

I used to hunt the lease next door to MHC, 3-4 years ago. Good deer in the area, but typical hard east texas hunting. That being said, I enjoyed the 5 years I spent on that lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X