Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nadler 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I really didn't think Trump was going to beat hillary. I was so relieved when he did.
    Now, after 2 years, and all the BS the dems have put this administration thru, he has my 100% support. I would be willing to bet most of America is the same way.
    Trump Train 2020!!! Toot Toot!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      You know, I really didn't think Trump was going to beat hillary. I was so relieved when he did.
      Now, after 2 years, and all the BS the dems have put this administration thru, he has my 100% support. I would be willing to bet most of America is the same way.
      Trump Train 2020!!! Toot Toot!!!!!
      The entire dem effort is a sham. Has been since day one..
      FOX screwed up. He is a D-NY not a R-NY.
      But yea I think Trump wins easily because of their continuous, exhausting, nonsense..

Comment

I can only hope that mainstream America sees the whole picture. If so Trump should be a shoe-in.

Comment

Either Trump wins and we all win..

Or Trump loses and we see what we are made of..Which will be nothing. Liberals will finish us off and we will go down the toilet. But better faster than slower IMO I'm tired of the slow death spiral.

Comment

Jerry Gonadler can kiss my grits.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Or Trump loses and we see what we are made of..Which will be nothing. Liberals will finish us off and we will go down the toilet. But better faster than slower IMO I'm tired of the slow death spiral.
              yep

Comment

If Trump loses I hope you are wrong about what will happen but you are probably spot on....
                Islam is out to destroy this country and that is in the process of happening NOW with Trump in office.. Frankly that is a bigger concern of mine and IMO opinion a much greater threat to our nation than a bunch of liberals. Of course if a liberal democrat wins they will let Islam take over fairly quickly. That's when and why I Predict it will get ugly!!

Comment

I deem this appropriate for this thread
                  Attached Files

Comment

Appropriate indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      If Trump loses I hope you are wrong about what will happen but you are probably spot on....
                      Islam is out to destroy this country and that is in the process of happening NOW with Trump in office.. Frankly that is a bigger concern of mine and IMO opinion a much greater threat to our nation than a bunch of liberals. Of course if a liberal democrat wins they will let Islam take over fairly quickly. That's when and why I Predict it will get ugly!!
                      Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

We don’t need Islam for it to get ugly. The Marxist and thieves in DC are doing a great job of it themselves. They will get us there long before a religion does.

Mexico, Central America, Venezuela are just as bad as any and worse than most Islamic countries and they didn’t need Islam to get them there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In my mind it boils down to real simple. Do not over think.

The USA was great when it was founded by outgoing people who chose to risk everything to build better lives for themselves. Those ethics were passed down.

When we let people come here and do not choose just the ones with the same ethics we get diluted with the traits of other Countries. Other Countries are Sh$$holes.

So now that we've let too many in we are becoming a craphole also...

We should be screening people and only those with true desire to be Americans should be allowed here. You can hold heritage but when you try changing this Country you get kicked out.

Comment

In my mind it boils down to real simple. Do not over think.

The USA was great when it was founded by outgoing people who chose to risk everything to build better lives for themselves. Those ethics were passed down.

When we let people come here and do not choose just the ones with the same ethics we get diluted with the traits of other Countries. Other Countries are Sh$$holes.

So now that we've let too many in we are becoming a craphole also...

We should be screening people and only those with true desire to be Americans should be allowed here. You can hold heritage but when you try changing this Country you get kicked out.
                            Yup, but it's dang near impossible to unring a bell... or put the crap back in Pandora's box...

Comment

Working...
                            X