No announcement yet.

NY passes bill to see Trumps taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get real. Trump's tax returns are likely the most scrutinized, most reviewed, and most micro-analyzed return the IRS ever handles. He's an automatic, straight-to-the-top-of-the-stack of automatic audit pile of returns due to his notoriety and vast business interests. The IRS probably assigns the most senior, most capable agent to aim the periscope.

The IRS has had YEARS of his returns to look at and never found an issue.

Until he beats Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
      Let's get real. Trump's tax returns are likely the most scrutinized, most reviewed, and most micro-analyzed return the IRS ever handles. He's an automatic, straight-to-the-top-of-the-stack of automatic audit pile of returns due to his notoriety and vast business interests. The IRS probably assigns the most senior, most capable agent to aim the periscope.

Until he beats Hillary.
      LOL

You know you're right!

But Dems won't care. They find anything that remotely looks like a mistake and they will scream so loud everyone's eardrums will pop. And they for sure will not care if he was audited 20 times that year LOL

Comment

Until he beats Hillary.
        And there you have it! Nary a truer thing has ever been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          [/B]

Barret, What say you?
          Agree completely.

Comment

Until he beats Hillary.
            dude...you've been around long enough to know this place has no room for common sense and sound logic.

Comment

...as I understand it the report released to us was about 25% redacted. There is another report available to congress that is about 5% or less redacted minus the portion BY LAW for sources / methods & Grand Jury 411 to protect privacy. NO DEMS have gone to look at because they know nothing is there & are using the 100% redacted request simply to kick the can down the road for the 2020 elections. It's all about beating Trump!! They are requesting something they ALL very well understand they would not receive as a tactic to keep the obstruction issue in the news. Kudos to Trump for usng executive priveladge to seal the report & hitting them with the same tactics at their own game. Same deal with the taxes...they know very well there is likely no smoking gun. The Times then went onto release a story they ran back in the late 80's & 90's about him losing a Billion $$$ & not paying taxes & acting like it's some brilliant new story. Trump wrote a book on it as I understand. Think it was called Art of The Comeback.

Me, I think this all about the 2020 elections & keeping the Border Crisis off the front pages. The Dems are feak'n pathetic & throwing the country under the bus by not acknowledging what is happening down here. BP is at a tipping point & cannot stress the urgency this situation needs addressing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Undocumented immigrants have paid more in taxes than Trump has in the past 20 years.

If you disagree, prove me wrong
                Now explain what this has to do with being the President? Name a single real estate mogul, or any business owner, that doesn't take advantage of the tax code...

Why the double standard?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                  Now explain what this has to do with being the President? Name a single real estate mogul, or any business owner, that doesn't take advantage of the tax code...

Why the double standard?
                  If that question isnt rhetorical......because they are Liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    If that question isnt rhetorical......because they are Liberals.

I mainly enjoy watching them trip all over themselves trying to explain how it’s any different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      ...as I understand it the report released to us was about 25% redacted. There is another report available to congress that is about 5% or less redacted minus the portion BY LAW for sources / methods & Grand Jury 411 to protect privacy. NO DEMS have gone to look at because they know nothing is there & are using the 100% redacted request simply to kick the can down the road for the 2020 elections. It's all about beating Trump!! They are requesting something they ALL very well understand they would not receive as a tactic to keep the obstruction issue in the news. Kudos to Trump for usng executive priveladge to seal the report & hitting them with the same tactics at their own game. Same deal with the taxes...they know very well there is likely no smoking gun. The Times then went onto release a story they ran back in the late 80's & 90's about him losing a Billion $$$ & not paying taxes & acting like it's some brilliant new story. Trump wrote a book on it as I understand. Think it was called Art of The Comeback.

Me, I think this all about the 2020 elections & keeping the Border Crisis off the front pages. The Dems are feak'n pathetic & throwing the country under the bus by not acknowledging what is happening down here. BP is at a tipping point & cannot stress the urgency this situation needs addressing!!

Could not possibly agree more with everything written!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        First you explain why Obama wouldn't release his B.C.

I really can't see any harm that could be twisted out of a B.C.

As low as you are you have to admit (or at least know) that Dems will twist and make bad even the best tax return.

I want to look at obama's college records. He most likely took federal grant money to pay his way through college as a foreign exchange student.

Comment

Working...
                        X