No announcement yet.

Rockets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started 6-14 from 3 and they’re 0-25 since, they need to change they’re game plan QUICK

Comment

Down 12 with 3 min to go and HOU needs a miracle

Comment

Rockets need to go after Lebron next year so maybe they can beat Golden State with James , Hardin and CP3 !

Comment

Ariza doesn’t even show up or contribute in the box score 0 for 12

0 pts for a starter. Totally unacceptable in a Gm 7 with The Finals on the line

Comment

The fact that Dantoni would let them sit there and shoot that many 3 balls is a disgrace.

Comment

Hardin just doesn’t have that it factor when it counts !

Comment

Harden is average when the refs don't carry him, and Dantoni is a joke.still a pretty salty team though.

GS is just too much when they go on a run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                  The fact that Dantoni would let them sit there and shoot that many 3 balls is a disgrace.
                  HOU lives by the 3 and dies by the 3 , been doing it for the last few years

If you read the box scores for this series, they averaged 40+ 3 pt attempts per game. They attempted 43 in game 7 as Ariza, Hardin, & Gordon went 4 of 34 = 11.7%

Comment

Best team won. Go Astros

Comment

Houston also had 1 all star playing against 3 plus. Had we had a healthy CP3 then who knows how this would have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        Rockets need to go after Lebron next year so maybe they can beat Golden State with James , Hardin and CP3 !
                        CP3 is a free agent next year - I hope he stays

Comment

Injuries- both CP3 and Iguodala had a huge impact on the series. Hardin had to be the man and didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see no opposing teams fans came in here and gingibed or zztexed up this thread after a series loss...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Glad to see no opposing teams fans came in here and gingibed or zztexed up this thread after a series loss...
                              HAHAHA, My spurs would've beat them too. HAHAHA. I'm not rockets fan but thye gave the game to GS. too many dumb arse shots.

Comment

They built this team to beat GS in this series.
                                They had the best record in the league to get home court advantage for this series.

They won on the road when they had to.
                                They came up short last night.

It happens. But.....

After the 41 point blow out, in the post game presser coach says he's not going to change anything I got the feeling this was going to happen.

When you lose CP3 and have a starter go 0-12 there was no way we were going to beat GS. We had some guys step up but it just wasn't enough when your basically playing against an all star team.

Real creative coaching strategy. Way to stick with it coach when blind people can see its not working. In the second half we were clearly off and they got hot. So rather than slow it down a little to maybe regain our composure and maybe cool them off a little we keep chunking bricks one after an other giving them the ball back quickly to they could stay hot. Worked out great coach.

Sure it went 7 games so there was that drama but what a boring 7 games it was. I hate the new NBA. Like others have stated the rules & ref's have taken the game over. Watching these 3 point shootouts has as much entertainment value as watching people hit balls on the driving range. It has gotten so soft they might as well not even try to play defense and make a rule that a defender can't get within 2 feet of an opponent so the games will go by faster without all the whistles.

I miss the physicality of the inside game. There is none anymore. If you get in the paint for a layup all you have to pretty much do is dodge a few bodies and make the layup or pull up for a short jump shot hardly contested.

I watched a Bulls/Jordan documentary awhile back about their championship runs. One off season Jordan bulked up and put on 20 lbs and had the coaches freaked out that it would throw off his game. It didn't. It wasn't till years later he admitted why he put on the weight.

"We had to go through Detroit to win the championship. They couldn't. The only way my body was going to survive that series was to get much stronger to take the beating."

Remembering this I laughed my rear off watching Hardin & Curry last night crying when they didn't get a call on some soft brush contact outside the 3 point line.

Comment

Working...
                                X