No announcement yet.

Favorite Summer Vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The River River has to be my favorite 3-4 day weekend get away by far, but for a weeklong venture or more send me to the mountains. SW Colorado is one of most visited, but renting a cabin, riding trails, and fly fishing is some excellent relaxation.

Comment

We love Cabo. But that's us.

We live in the Hill Country so the river is a normal thing. We went three times last month

Comment

30A (Rosemary Beach)
        Wife and kids would move here if they could.

Comment

Buffalo River In Arkansas.

Comment

RMNP. Whether camping or staying in a cabin it's always great. Beautiful scenery, horseback riding. Roof top rodeo around the 4th of July. Great weather and lots of animals. Shopping and a trout farm in town. ( let the kids catch dinner one night).

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
              Edisto Island in South Carolina. The last quiet beach in the state.
              We live in Charlotte. I've been to seabrook for a week and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Big Sky, Montana - Hiking, fly fishing, river tubing, Yellowstone is an hour away. Wife and I love this trip and do it every summer.

Comment

For a guys vacation here it is. Macgruder Ranger Cabin in the Bitterroot Wilderness. It’s at the intersection of the Selway and Clearwater Rivers, with numberous streams running into each. The Bitterroot River is just in Montana side of the pass as well. Excellent trout fishing, gorgeous scenery, no fancy amenities, and pure solitude. A spend about 8-9 days up here each year.

Explore Magruder Rangers House in Bitterroot National Forest, Montana with Recreation.gov. Magruder Rangers House is one of seven buildings still used by Forest Service trail crews and wilderness rangers, but it is open to the public through parts of

$50 per night, a gas stove, gas lamps, gas water heater, and running water. No electricity, no internet, and nothing to bother you.

Comment

Seattle in the summer is pretty awesome! My girlfriend lives there and i get to go about once a month

Comment

Colorado

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                        30A (Rosemary Beach)
                        Wife and kids would move here if they could.
                        We love that area too

Comment

Maine

Comment

Costa Rica

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              We love that area too
                              Ditto. Seaside/Watercolor

Comment

Working...
                              X