My son Clay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heal up quickly young man.

Don’t let the evil you witnessed make you bitter nor deter you for one second in living your life to the fullest.

Comment

Continued prayers for Clay and your family as well as the whole Santa Fe community. He sounds like a physically tough kid and no doubt has the familial support to overcome the emotional scars. Texas kids are tougher than most and I have no doubt that those affected by this tragedy will find a way to cope and to remember their lost friends in a way that brings honor to lives cut short. I saw where Santa Fe had an emotional playoff baseball game last night against Kingwood Park. What a tough bunch of kids to be able to represent their town and their school on the diamond in light of the recent tragedy. You are all in our prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
        I have been praying for Clay since I was notified of his injuries. So, so glad that he is doing well! Give him a big hug for me!

The Kana Clan is praying for everyone affected by this horrible tragedy! Our community needs prayers of healing!
        Thanks Dena. Im glad that Hunter was out of harms way. Alot of kids are going to need eachother during this healing process.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Continued prayers for Clay and your family as well as the whole Santa Fe community. He sounds like a physically tough kid and no doubt has the familial support to overcome the emotional scars. Texas kids are tougher than most and I have no doubt that those affected by this tragedy will find a way to cope and to remember their lost friends in a way that brings honor to lives cut short. I saw where Santa Fe had an emotional playoff baseball game last night against Kingwood Park. What a tough bunch of kids to be able to represent their town and their school on the diamond in light of the recent tragedy. You are all in our prayers.
          We watched the game last night here in the hospital room with a bunch of Clays friend.
          Proud of these kids.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Great to hear Clay is improving.
            We’ll keep your family in our prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Thanks Dena. Im glad that Hunter was out of harms way. Alot of kids are going to need eachother during this healing process.

Hoggslayer
              Thank you!

This is so true! They all need to rally around and support each other! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you all!

Comment

Hoggslayer, I am so sorry that you guys are having to go through this tragedy, but I am so very thankful that your son Clay can actually be considered "one of the lucky ones"! I have been praying specifically for Clay's healing and recovery, and I am very glad to learn that he is indeed continuing to improve.

Though evil invaded your town and your school, I am strengthened myself by the powerful way you guys and the whole community of Santa Fe, TEXAS has responded. It is a perfect example of class and of the way we Texans are. It's fine folks like you and the Kana's that do us proud, and we thank you for that.

I will add Clay and the family to our Bible Study prayer list for prayer for strength and healing, for guidance and divine intervention in your lives. There's a good group of strong, faithful and prayerful folks in our class. I know Clay is in good hands, but it is important that he be healed spiritually as well so we will pray for him to be in God's hands as well for his physical healing but spiritual healing too.

Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you guys.

Comment

I know Clay being a bullrider and all , what about having a benefit bull riding for not only clay but all the victims. I will be more than willing to help and get it going

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    I know Clay being a bullrider and all , what about having a benefit bull riding for not only clay but all the victims. I will be more than willing to help and get it going
                    His step brother runs some bulls with another stock contactor and are planning something. If it pans out I'll keep you posted.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      His step brother runs some bulls with another stock contactor and are planning something. If it pans out I'll keep you posted.

Hoggslayer
                      Let me know. I will call in favors from some of my old rodeo buddies. I know they will get on board

Comment

I don't know what to say, but my family will be praying for your family.

Comment

I feel for you sir. I can’t even imagine. God bless Clay, your family, and the community.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

More prayers for continued healing for your son, and your community.

Comment

Glad to hear Clay is doing well.Can't imagine what you and the whole community are going through.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X