X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    A hot blonde
    that and a stripper pole

Well she could be hot and have any color hair really.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      As long as you're wishing.....why not a 278" buck ? Bill Winke says " Always dream big ! "
      Oh heck naw!!! Tooo much drama comes with a 278!!

Comment

Kate Upton

Comment

AC/Heat, 10ply tires

Comment

Best thing I ever did was put a aluminum receiver cargo rack on the back. I only have to lift an animal 1.5 ft vs 3.5 ft

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Best thing I ever did was put a aluminum receiver cargo rack on the back. I only have to lift an animal 1.5 ft vs 3.5 ft
              Front receiver means less dust on the carcass in the rack.
              Or a ladder and feed on the front also to balance the loads.

Comment

A nice bow and gun holder on the back screen that's dust free and easy to open. Looked and found some but I'm to cheap to buy one.

Comment

A .50 cal

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    Front receiver means less dust on the carcass in the rack.
                    Or a ladder and feed on the front also to balance the loads.
                    That is very true! I just don't like putting weight on the front of my rangers anymore. It seemed to wear the front suspension and bearings down quicker when I use to carry more up there. May have just been a coincidence though.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      That is very true! I just don't like putting weight on the front of my rangers anymore. It seemed to wear the front suspension and bearings down quicker when I use to carry more up there. May have just been a coincidence though.
                      No.... it's a RANGER!! It's spos'd ta break... Gives Gene's planed service bidness...

Comment

Tunes, and a cooler rack ON THE FRONT!

Comment

Soundbar! I almost didn't do one on my new ride. Glad I did!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I have about the same gear on mine now as you have listed. The one thing I plan to add to mine is a small winch on the roll cage in front of the bed to assist in lifting heavy dead animals into the back... most UTV's and pick ups used for hunting in the mountain states have this, and I've seen them come in very handy for animals up to and including big bull elk.
                            I will add that or I will add a roller/pully arrangement to allow me to bring my winch on the front of my UTV over the cab to the bed in the rear... haven't decided which way to go yet.
                            The gentleman who let me shoot a nilgai on his ranch has a polaris 6X6 with a winch mounted up on the roll cage. He also had a piece of 1/8" or so plate steel that layed flat in the bed, and was hinged back by the tailgate. You just tilt the bed, fold that piece of metal out making a ramp, and winch those big rascals straight up in there. I have a video, but I'm not smart enough to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Tunes, and a cooler rack ON THE FRONT!
                              I built an ugly little rack on the front to accommodate my Brute 25 qt. I've enjoyed that more than I thought I would.

I'm working on suspension a bit now. I hope to go with new wheels and truck tires soon. Probably BFG Mud Terrains.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                I built an ugly little rack on the front to accommodate my Brute 25 qt. I've enjoyed that more than I thought I would.

I'm working on suspension a bit now. I hope to go with new wheels and truck tires soon. Probably BFG Mud Terrains.
                                Doesn't matter if you are picking up critters, or working...a cooler in the bed is ALWAYS in the way.

I'm still using the 4Runner because I like my heat and AC, but I kind of want a UTV just to build a bunch of crap to put on it...

Comment

Working...
                                X