No announcement yet.

I need a new shooting glove...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not opposed to trying a tab at all. The glove seemed more logical for hunting...strap it on it's there...not have to keep up with a little piece of leather...but I'll giver a go for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Warwagon View Post
      I'm not opposed to trying a tab at all. The glove seemed more logical for hunting...strap it on it's there...not have to keep up with a little piece of leather...but I'll giver a go for sure.

On the contrary my friend, tabs are super convenient, small enough to stick in your pocket, and when it's raining you can keep it dry, once you get used to the tab it becomes apart of you

Comment

Tab doesn't seem as secure to me. Like I'm going to slip off at any moment.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          Tab doesn't seem as secure to me. Like I'm going to slip off at any moment.

Which tabs have you tried so far? I felt the same way when I first tried them out until I invested in a solid tab that fits me perfect, once you break it in, it feels cleaner on the shot and more secure

Comment

It's been a long time ago. I dontbrhink I wolid even try to switch now.

Comment

By all means do what's more comfortable

Comment

This thread came at a good time. My stupid dog got hold of my brand new Fred Bear trad glove. Only thing left was the metal snap on the wrist strap.

Wasn't in love with the Bear anyway. Based on posts here I ordered a Bearpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                  By all means do what's more comfortable

Be tough with me anchoring with my index finger in the corner of my eye.

Comment

I'm hoping David Oakes will have a Berlin in my size at Vanderpool

Comment

Working...
                    X