Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Doesn't matter how old it is, I'm proving my point that I didn't get on the Greenbay wagon last week. I have been a fan and will always be a fan. Just like I told you last week, if your that confident the Packers will lose then we can make a little bet
    I can use an extra hunert if you have it laying around! I'm ahead after this past weekend, so I down with it. PayPal.

Comment

Doesn't matter how old it is, I'm proving my point that I didn't get on the Greenbay wagon last week. I have been a fan and will always be a fan. Just like I told you last week, if your that confident the Packers will lose then we can make a little bet
      How old are you and are you from Wisconsin?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        No I'm not from Wisconsin and what does my age have to do with anything

Comment

He may have married Bloodtrails wife's sister

Comment

Don't get crazy! Chew thinks it's not ok that I'm from Victoria, live in LaPorte, and am a Cowboy fan

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
              Do Packers fans hibernate until December? Not a peep until tonight and suddenly they are everywhere.
              Lol, I grew up in GB, fan for life. That being said, I kept my mouth shut because they were playing bad up until a couple weeks ago, and looked shaky in the first half yesterday.

Comment

No I'm not from Wisconsin and what does my age have to do with anything
                I wanted to know if you joined the Favre bandwagon or Rodgers bandwagon because there was nothing before that for 20 years to make a Texas boy pull for the Packers.

78 in your screen name probably is your birth year? So you probably jumped on Favres bandwagon in what 1996? at age 18?
                Last edited by Smart; 01-09-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                  Don't get crazy! Chew thinks it's not ok that I'm from Victoria, live in LaPorte, and am a Cowboy fan

Cowboys are Americas and a Texan team.....and they were doing something when you were a wee lad..

You are good..

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Chew texted me last week asking for my Cowboys garb hookup. He's about ready to hop on.

Comment

I wanted to know if you joined the Favre bandwagon or Rodgers bandwagon because there was nothing before that for 20 years to make a Texas boy pull for the Packers.

78 in your screen name probably is your birth year? So you probably jumped on Favres bandwagon in what 1996? at age 18?
                      You're good

But Pack have a VERY good chance of sending the Boyz home packing.

Texans will lose to Brady but not by no darn SIXTEEN!!!
                      Texans will cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Chew texted me last week asking for my Cowboys garb hookup. He's about ready to hop on.

Save those texts..

Comment

Unlike the giants and that horrible offense, the cowboys offense won't give Rodgers that much time with the ball.

Comment

Actually started watching them and being a fan in the Don Majkowski era. I even got to go watch them play the oilers in the dome. Anyhow good luck smart and let the best team win. All I want is a good clean game so no one can say the refs changed the game.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              But Pack have a VERY good chance of sending the Boyz home packing.
                              Sure they do....but they also have just as good a chance of getting run over by Zeke and company with their tattered defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                You and me may be the only two Cowboys and Astros fans here

Comment

Working...
                                X