No announcement yet.

Bexar County Bow Hunts 3/23-3/25/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice write up Art. I had a blast with you guys, even though the new growth made it tough. From running around the hog pasture like a wild man with Art to hangin at camp the whole deal was a great experience, enough so to where we already have another trip planned, same guys, same place. I'm trying to get my buddy who flies a helicopter to crop dust the entire place with roundup honestly, when you're with good company, the kills are just a bonus. My only regret, I should have chili dogged creepy dude. On the same note I should have spidermaned Art after he popped the hernia 6" away from my face as I was down on my knees helping him skin his hog. Face full of pig poop!! Doesn't really taste all that bad no, it does! To sum it up-great place, great guys, and great time. Axis in June pumpkins!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait for June Scott, sent me a few pics of some of the axis eating at a protein feeder. By June should be ready to shoot with no velvet.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good job congrats on the pig. Very good place to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Matt View Post
          Can't wait for June Scott, sent me a few pics of some of the axis eating at a protein feeder. By June should be ready to shoot with no velvet.
          I'll be after one of them

Comment

We have a hunt scheduled the first weekend of May with a handfull of people. Should be fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSimpson View Post
              We have a hunt scheduled the first weekend of May with a handfull of people. Should be fun!!!
              Good luck listen to Mr Todd..

Comment

Man Im ready to go back! were gonna have a house full!! I'm all paid up! Axis down and chilli dogggin good times wonder what ever happened the creepy dude?!
                Last edited by Twztid; 04-13-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Very good read.

Comment

What happened on the scheduled hunts last spring & after? Anything arrowed??

Comment

Gonna have to try that place. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                      X