No announcement yet.

So....think you're a MAN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For any of you that have done this just how fit do you have to be?

I'm in decent shape and am seriously considering doing the October event. That gives me 4 months to prepare.

Comment

Signed up for Jan. in Edna, on the waiting list for July in ATX!

Comment

TEAM MUDD MILITIA has been formed. If you wanna join, go to www.toughmudder.com

If we get enough people, we get a discount.

As far as fitness goes, I'm going to put a regimen together to get prepared for this. Let me know if you're interested.

Comment

FishnDude was in the last one! hahaha

Comment

Think it is tougher than this one??

Committing to the hardest obstacle course race on the planet will make you physically fit, mentally strong and more resilient. What are you waiting for? Sign up today and race with us in 2024.

My wife is trying to get a 4 man team together for the dec race that should be in Glenrose, tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Think it is tougher than this one??

Committing to the hardest obstacle course race on the planet will make you physically fit, mentally strong and more resilient. What are you waiting for? Sign up today and race with us in 2024.

My wife is trying to get a 4 man team together for the dec race that should be in Glenrose, tx.

Yeah, I think they might be tied into the same organization. The ToughMudder is supposed to be twice as long! If length is unimportant to you , then maybe the spartan race or warrior dash is suffice.

Comment

BTW, for anyone wanting to join the team, the team password is 'goteam'.

Comment

Originally posted by alien77721 View Post
                  Yeah, I think they might be tied into the same organization. The ToughMudder is supposed to be twice as long! If length is unimportant to you , then maybe the spartan race or warrior dash is suffice.
                  I thought michelle told me the spartan was 8 miles...so the mudder would be 16

doubtful

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I thought michelle told me the spartan was 8 miles...so the mudder would be 16

doubtful
                    Oh no. It varies from town to town. 10-12 miles. The one in Jan when I'm doing it is 11 miles

Comment

Talked to some friends and looks like we will either do the central texas in october or dallas next march.

Comment

Oh no. It varies from town to town. 10-12 miles. The one in Jan when I'm doing it is 11 miles
                        you guys are crazy...that stuff is for dirt bikes!! Makes me sore just watching.

I'm w/ leggy...not worth getting hurt but I still want another enduro. Maybe a KTM or WR.

Comment

Well, you only live once. I've never done anything this difficult. Figured I'd do it before I lost my nerve!

Comment

people break bones and injure themselves all the time in every day boring life. I know, i take x-rays at an orthopedic clinic. Everyone's story sucks. If i am going to injure myself, it will be having fun an making memories!

Comment

Well, you only live once. I've never done anything this difficult. Figured I'd do it before I lost my nerve!
                              I treated my body like a punching bag in HS football and glad I got hurt and did not get to play in college...broken hamstring saved my skeletal structure.

Still...i 'get it' cuz you can get hurt on a scooter too but that just doesn't look like near as much fun compared to riding on two wheels....but I don't have $7k to drop either.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                                people break bones and injure themselves all the time in every day boring life. I know, i take x-rays at an orthopedic clinic. Everyone's story sucks. If i am going to injure myself, it will be having fun an making memories!

..i just don't want you taking x-rays of my wife and would prefer she not do this.

she doesn't tell me to stop hunting so I'm not gonna tell her she can't do this...it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X