Your Waterfowl gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franchi Insanity 12ga.
    Nothing wrong with the Stoger it's a workhorse!

Comment

I picked up a Beretta A350 Extrema last year. I use the heck out of my duck guns. I couldnt find much info on it but gave it a chance. As far as I can tell its the same exact weapon as the old Extrema 2, without rubberized grips and without kick-off. This thing is great. Light, not much kick even with 3.5", cycles smooth. Not one hiccup yet and ive def shot over a case between last season, off-season sporting clays and this season.

I have had 870, Stoeger, and Franchi's. 2 of my group shoot benelli (SBEII and Vinci) and they love them. I saw the SBE jam this year, but the guy broke it down in the field and removed about a 1/2" clump of dirt out of the action and its cycled fine.

I will say that benelli's customer service is absolutely horrendous. I sent my Franchi in last year bc of light primer strikes and failure to eject. After sending it back 3 more times (one of those times they sent my weapon to a sporting goods store in LA on the return, who were nice enough to call them and let them know). It came back the last time with a cracked stock which was not there when I sent it in, and they basically said "sorry but we've done all were willing to do", after I raised hell they sent me another stock with different camo, when I called back the lady actually hung up on me after telling me repeatedly that there is nothing more they can do for me.

That being said, I know my beretta is made by benelli and ill be dealing with the same folks if I need to use cust svc again.

Comment

I shoot a franchi i12. Have had it over 12 years now. Love it. Never had an issue. I've run thousands of rounds through it, never had a single jam.

Comment

I have a winchester sx3 and love it. Have a briley choke for it, and an extended mag for the conservation season. Light gun, I hunt a lot of salt water and am finishing up my third season with it and it's held up well

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

Versa Max........this one time I had a Stoeger but I had to beat it against a tree because it would not cycle shells. Then I sold it in a garage sale.
            Last edited by Robert; 01-11-2017, 06:20 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Versa Max........this one time I had a Stoeger but I had to beat it against a tree because it would not cycle shells. Then I sold it in a garage sale.
              Lol, I hear bad stories about the stoeger pumps, but this m3000 is an awesome gun never had any issues with it. Just would like a nice higher end gun to add to the collection and drop some birds with. Right now Im zoned in on the sbe2, beretta a350 and the vinci.

Comment

Sbe

Comment

browning maxus here

Comment

Stick with the 3 Bs and you can't go wrong, Browning, Beretta, Benelli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuckAuger View Post
                      browning maxus here
                      I've shot one of those, super nice gun

Comment

I shoot the Browning A5 now and have a Benelli SBE2 as my backup. Shot my SBE2 for years great gun. but the A5 has taken its place.

Comment

HK stamped Benelli SBE

Rumor has it the SBE3 will be released on the 16th

Comment

SBE II here

Comment

Beretta ES-100 Pintail. It's light, affordable, inertia driven, and has very few moving parts (which makes it very easy to break down and clean).

Comment

I shoot a Stoeger 3500. I haven't had a single failure to feed, usually shoot 2-3 cases a year. I have no complaints other than it kicks bad, so does the SBE II.

Comment

Working...
                                X