No announcement yet.

how spoiled is your dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is just about as spoiled as they come. She stays in most of the day when it's very hot because she loves to chase squirrels and doesn't know when to quit. She only rides in a kennel in the bed of the truck when she is wet and muddy from a morning of retrieving ducks. She sleeps in the bed or wherever else she finds comfortable. But IMO she has earned every right to do so as I couldn't have asked for a better four legged friend.

Comment

Yep, he is...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436067807.182580.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	24388915

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436067930.600258.jpg
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	24388916

Comment

I spoil the heck out of mine. A good dog is like nothing else in this world, and they deserve to be spoiled.

Comment

Mine is spoiled rotten too. He's between me, daughter, and the fiancé on the bed at the hotel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436073481.859201.jpg
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	24388930mine gets to watch duck hunting shows at night with me

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436073508.543813.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	24388931and then she wants to sleep on top of me

Comment

Major

[ATTACH]724405[/ATTACH]

Comment

Tank (husky) and Molly (lab) are like my other kids. They get what they want and they know it. (Love Blue Bell lol) But they do their part and protect my daughter so they deserve it.

Comment

My dogs do not and never will know what an A/C feels

Comment

Originally posted by tyak View Post
                    Bad
                    Uh oh, what happened to your little buddy's leg?

Comment

Pictures say a thousand words

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

That sucks for them.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          We have a 10 year old Border Collie that lives inside but the GSD is outside patrolling the perimeter of the property. What good is a guard dog if it's all fat and laid up in the AC on a cushy bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            We have a 10 year old Border Collie that lives inside but the GSD is outside patrolling the perimeter of the property. What good is a guard dog if it's all fat and laid up in the AC on a cushy bed?

Nothing in my house moves without my Weimaraner knowing about it. My roommate can't fart down the hall without him waking up and barking. Best watch dog I've ever had. Woke us up one time when someone was trying to break into my truck. Ran outside with him and they hauled ***. He chased them halfway down the block till I called him back because it was dark and I couldn't see. Just because a dog is an inside dog, doesn't mean they aren't a good guard dog brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                              That sucks for them.
                              They have never complained so i guess their ok with it
                              Last edited by flywise; 07-05-2015, 07:55 AM.

Comment

My heeler (Ruger) isn't near as spoiled as some of these (he stays outside unless its going to be really cold), but he gets a pass on most things because I am 100% positive that if anyone or anything tried to harm my 3 year old boy, he would die protecting him! He was out by the road one day playing with the kid from across the street and the kids dad came out screaming and yelling at his son because he was in our yard (crossed the street without permission). Ruger ran between them to the edge of the road and would not move. Growling and staring the dad down. Wouldn't let him even cross the street but let the neighbor kid go home right by him and didn't move a muscle. The dad has played with ruger many times and still does to this day but doesn't scream and yell when my boy is around!! Its the only time i have ever seen him get even the slightest bit aggressive. When my son is playing outside, ruger is never more than 30 yard away from him no matter where he goes! If he goes inside one of the neighbors houses, ruger will either sit on the porch and wait or he will walk circles around the house waiting for him to come back out! Heck, I can't even call him back unless my son comes too! The neighbors play with him and the kids crawl all over him. He doesn't bother anyone, man or beast, even when strangers come to the house. He'll be 2 in November and now that he is over the destructive stage, he's turning out to be one of the best dogs I've ever owned!

We didn't do it!!!!

Last edited by fishingsetx; 07-05-2015, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X