Best Credit Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Credit Card?

I have great credit and pay my credit card balance every month. I probably average about $3500 on a credit card a month and pay zero interest in year. Customer service and rewards are important. I have never been a fan of AMEX becuase of the fact that they want a yearly fee, not fan of that when they make money off me.

Bank of America is OUT! I will never be with any branch of that bank again as long as I live.

Please give suggestions! Thanks!

Check out creditcards.com. You can compare benefits of various cards, and choose what you'd like.

As for AMEX, often times the benefits outweigh the yearly cost. Don't discount it just because theres a yearly fee. You can easily make that up in benefits.

Comment

Thanks, that looks like a very helpful site!

Comment

I like to use southwest airlines credit card. Build up miles to take trips with

Comment

I've been pretty happy with my Chase Freedom card.

Comment

I like my capital one venture card. 1.25 miles for every dollar spent. WE usually get a few trips a year in rewards out of it. I like the "purchase eraser" option it has. Buy travel and later get reimbursed for that expense.

Comment

Credit card

I love my cabelas visa. Rack up a lot of personal snd business expense and get cabelas bucks. The security measures are supurb as if something hits that doesnt fit your spending profile you get notified and freed of any fradulant charges.

Comment

Link to best rewards cards, we have had the Chase Sapphire for a few years and use it for everything and pay it off each month, we use the points for vacations and hotels.
                There is an annual fee of $95 but we haven't paid interest yet since we have had it.

Comment

I have been pleased with my Capitol One Quicksilver card - 1.5% cash back across the board on every purchase you make with it

I have had it a little over a year and have a rewards balance sitting there on my acct of $671. Planning on having $1,000 or more on it by next summer and going to use those funds for plane tickets for my wife and I a little 10yr anniversary trip. I pay mine off every 2 weeks on the day that I get paid. It works well for me

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                    I have been pleased with my Capitol One Quicksilver card - 1.5% cash back across the board on every purchase you make with it

I have had it a little over a year and have a rewards balance sitting there on my acct of $671. Planning on having $1,000 or more on it by next summer and going to use those funds for plane tickets for my wife and I a little 10yr anniversary trip. I pay mine off every 2 weeks on the day that I get paid. It works well for me
                    Funny how that works. You could have paid cash and you wound't have squat. wait! only smart people pay with cash.

Comment

Waiting for the cash guys to come in and give their opinion that is totally irrelevant to the OPs question....

Chase freedom bub!

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                        I like my capital one venture card. 1.25 miles for every dollar spent. WE usually get a few trips a year in rewards out of it. I like the "purchase eraser" option it has. Buy travel and later get reimbursed for that expense.
                        I just switched to this card several months ago and have been very happy. I signed up and got 20,000 points when I spent the first $1000 which is like $200 bucks free. No interest on the card for a year and I can use the points anywhere. I put everything on it and pay it off every couple of weeks even though its no interest for a year.

Comment

I love my southwest credit card. Always flying for free with my points.
                          Last edited by Z7buckmaster; 12-02-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Fidelity AMEX 2% cash back on all purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                              Waiting for the cash guys to come in and give their opinion that is totally irrelevant to the OPs question....

Chase freedom bub!
                              X2 ^^^^ and 2 others

Comment

Working...
                              X