Bisch

Comment

me two

Comment

I'd sure like to go. Where is Cherokee?

Comment

Originally posted by fwood View Post
          I'd sure like to go. Where is Cherokee?

About 15 miles north of Llano off of Hwy 16.

Bisch

Comment

I'll definitely go.

Comment

I can't make this one Larry. It is always a good shoot at whichever location they use. Carry on at the BBQ place! ��

BTW, Larry, I have something for you to make up for the arrow mishap that will not be described here. Will get it to you at the shootout.

Comment

We will miss you Rob

Comment

FYI THE SHOOT LOCATION IS DIFFERNT THAN LAST 2 YEARS see TBoT website for directions or ask Bisch he knows everthing

Comment

This shoot is where they hold their monthly shoots.

If coming north on 16 from Llano, turn right on County Rd 437 (this will be about 1.5-2 miles before you get to the town of Cherokee). Go about 1/2 mile and the range will be on the right.

If coming south from Cherokee, go 1.5-2 miles and turn left on County rd 437. Go about 1/2 mile and the range will be on the right.

Bisch

Comment

I'm coming to this one. First shoot of the year for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Told u

Comment

Thanks to all the folks who made the shoot at Cherokee a terrific shoot. Sure had a good time today. Thanks for your hospitality and providing a fun shoot for us old codgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Straitshot View Post
                            Thanks to all the folks who made the shoot at Cherokee a terrific shoot. Sure had a good time today. Thanks for your hospitality and providing a fun shoot for us old codgers.
                            Louis, I saw the picture of Peanut, you and the boys!!! I sure miss shooting with ya'll!!! Gonna have to get to San Angelo for a monthly shoot one of these days!

Comment

Danny,

Hope you can make it sometime. It would be good to see you. It has been awhile since we had the opportunity to shoot together.

We had a very good time at the Cherokee shoot. It was my first time there. The folks who sponsored the shoot did a great job on set up. We left right after shooting and drove back to Llano for lunch and didn't stay for the results. Don't know where any of us placed or if we did at all. We had a great time regardless and the food at Inman's Kitchen in Llano was terrific as usual.

Comment

Working...
                              X