Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did another vehicle run into them?

Comment

prayers to the families. I have 3 daughters, couldn't imagine

Comment

So sad!

Wayne

Comment

That is horrific. God bless those girls and their families. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
            I just hate hearing these stories, and there seems to have been more of them lately. Prayers to the families of the three young men involved in the accident down on the bay. In addition....

A father and his 5yr old son didn't return home after duck hunting last week and although I didn't know them, he worked in our town, and being a father of four myself it just breaks my heart seeing pics of him and his son in their camo obviously doing what they loved.

Unfortunately more terrible news hit our community today. While two moms were at a Plexus convention in Dallas this weekend, the dad's took the girls hunting at the deer lease in Nocona, TX. Following a bad 4-wheeler accident, one daughter has went to see our Heavenly Father, while the other two girls are fighting for their life.

Being a blessed father of four children, this absolutely rips my heart out hearing about these recent tragic events. Although I didn't know any of them personally, we have many friends that did know them so please keep these families and friends in your prayers.

Count your blessings, hug your loved ones and thank the Good Lord for everyday you have with them. God Bless!

Well said. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

So sad, Prayers sent. Just had my son read this so he understands why I'm not the "fun dad."

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!

Comment

Prayer up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by rahma View Post
                        It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
                        May God bring you peace and comfort.

We will continue to pray for you all.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment