X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me really miss my '74.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
      Make it a single cab LWB with a roll bar with KC lights and it would be slick!
      I'd go for a brown and tan one too.
      Don't forget the nylon buckshots.

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          Agreed. I'm with the "nay" crowd. If you want an old truck, buy an old truck.

But what does that dealership charge to do that "package"?
          Yes, it could be done a lot cheaper than that, if you did it yourself.
          No clue what a dealership would charge but one of my old buddies owns a printing shop and he can do wraps. Chances are the cost for me will be materials. For the record i use to own an 80's. MY youngest now owns an 83. Once I get settled at the farm I will probably buy me something from the mid 70's.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
            No clue what a dealership would charge but one of my old buddies owns a printing shop and he can do wraps. Chances are the cost for me will be materials. For the record i use to own an 80's. MY youngest now owns an 83. Once I get settled at the farm I will probably buy me something from the mid 70's.

-john
            Lol. So you don't actually know that my 10k comment is off. That's telling.

Comment

Looks like Chevy is trying to get back to the days when they made trucks that didn't suck.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Looks like Chevy is trying to get back to the days when they made trucks that didn't suck.
                Zing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Lol. So you don't actually know that my 10k comment is off. That's telling.

Well I guess you do have a point....but my point is that you can get it done for much, much less than 10K....LOL

-john

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Not to split hairs, but that is mid/late 70s trim.

73 - 80 IF I remember right . I had a 73 in 73 and got a 80 in 81 . I don`t dislike but not sure I like it either

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Heated tailgate too.
                      Got to keep your hands warm.

Not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        Agreed. I'm with the "nay" crowd. If you want an old truck, buy an old truck.

But what does that dealership charge to do that "package"?
                        Yes, it could be done a lot cheaper than that, if you did it yourself.
                        It is a trend started in cars with Dodge Charger, then Ford Mustang, followed by the Camaro. Went over really well in cars, so I don't see why it wouldn't for trucks.

Back in my car dealership days(90s), putting graphics on vans was the rage. Was really pretty cheap to do and 3X mark-up put most about $800-1000 for the add. We had a graphics guy that came by once a week, and would do 2 or 3 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                          Make it a single cab LWB with a roll bar with KC lights and it would be slick!
                          I'd go for a brown and tan one too.
                          Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Talking a little Fall Guy '80's look! Lee Majors would be proud
                          While I kinda like the green the square body pulls off the two tone much better

Comment

Really cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Now THAT is sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

IT just moved a little

Comment

Working...
                                X