Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
    Gus, Nannie, Chaparral and now LANWR!
    Congrats. Its your year. I got LANWR Nov24-28.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      Thanks, Gemini! It sure is! Can't wait! Heading back to work on SPI this weekend and do some scouting after work!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

No dice for me, pending second draw. Was really hoping for LANWR.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
          Thanks, Gemini! It sure is! Can't wait! Heading back to work on SPI this weekend and do some scouting after work!!!

Let me know. I get home about 5ish. I'll show u some spots I don't use but think they'll produce

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me know. I get home about 5ish. I'll show u some spots I don't use but think they'll produce

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
            Sounds good, Gemini, I have driven out there a couple of times this year. Its still too hot for me to really want to get off on the bike and get lost in a new compartment/unit, but knowing that I'm for sure going to be hunting, I will be more motivated! Plus I need the exercise! Last year I actually started an work out/biking regimen every night for the 6 weeks prior to the hunt.....STILL, nothing can prepare you for LANWR kill recovery! Unless, you have a lifeless 150lbs to drag around your neighborhood for 5.5 miles lol

Comment

Drew the same hunt! Looking forward to meeting more TBH'ers!

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                Im assumming we will hear Tuesday afternoon for todays deadline draw.
                Looks like they already drew.
                I put in my neighbors kids for Youth Antlerless/Spike Only and they are pending 2nd drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  Looks like they already drew.
                  I put in my neighbors kids for Youth Antlerless/Spike Only and they are pending 2nd drawing.
                  Yes I saw that I'm pending second draw

Comment

While fixing a blowout on the side of the road, I looked down at my phone and saw I won Blanco County Ranch. Bitter sweet.

Comment

Nothing for me yet. Hopefully 2nd draw comes through since there is a mandatory orientation this year for lanwr. Second hunt orientation is the day before thanksgiving. Hunt doesn't start till after.

Comment

I'm in, LANWR 11-24. Do they provide the tags?

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                          I'm in, LANWR 11-24. Do they provide the tags?
                          No. have to use license tags

Comment

My kids were 0/4 yesterday. All pending second draw. Still got a javilena and one more deer category to draw later on. Maybe they will get lucky!!!

Pending second draw on the couple I put my dad and myself in for also (private land category). We've also got a couple more categories that will be drawn later on as well. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I drew LRGV refuge January dates. I wasn't planning on drawing only going for the point. I've heard a lot about the other wildlife refuges but not this one. Anyone with experience the lower Rio Grande hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drew the first archery deer at Laguna Atascosa and I drew Granger.

Comment

Working...
                                X