No announcement yet.

Back to square one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Pro Shop is Garland is going to hook a brother up. Already ordered a new cam, and they will correct what the other shop couldn't do. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. That's how long it'll take to get a new cam. They said they would do what they can to get it here sooner.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear it! I read the whole thread and the centershot raised a red flag for me that there's something mechanical going on elsewhere. How heavy are your field tips? Probably goes without saving, but if you're trying to get the treesharks to fly true it's worth mentioning that you need to be shooting the same weight field tips during the tuning process.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
        Outdoor Pro Shop is Garland is going to hook a brother up. Already ordered a new cam, and they will correct what the other shop couldn't do. This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life. That's how long it'll take to get a new cam. They said they would do what they can to get it here sooner.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
        Be sure they know the cable was too short. They should be able to untwist it some to get it to spec when they re-install it. Unless it was built too short in which case I would contact your string maker and get him to make you a new one while you are waiting for a cam.

Comment

Working...
        X