2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Ahh...another vinegar gargling H town fan makes an appearance. Haha where you been the last few years padna?
    Smart poking around on the Astros thread made me wanna stop by

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
      Astros become somewhat relevant and their fan base thinks they've won something. ITS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE YALL HAVE HUNG A BANNER! Can't wait to send y'all back to the cellar where y'all belong.
      The Rangers and stros have the same amount af banners that really count, 0

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
        Very nice win. Yu was very good tonight. Lets keep it going.
        He's gonna look great in Stros orange.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
          I guess by that you meant another win?
          More in line with the Rockets season.

Comment

The Rangers and stros have the same amount af banners that really count, 0
            Yeah we get it, that's what people say that haven't gotten any kind of banner for 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              He's gonna look great in Stros orange.

I'd take what the Astros would have to give up to get him. Astros would lose a lot of young talent then Yu would be off to New York or Anaheim next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Rangers!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to watching the game tonight. Go fighting Phils!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    Yeah we get it, that's what people say that haven't gotten any kind of banner for 12 years.
                    quite a arbitrary number, 12 yrs.. if u wanna hang your hat on a banner that doesn't matter by all means. I'm sure u were on the 5th place team that got a trophy n little league as well

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      I'd take what the Astros would have to give up to get him. Astros would lose a lot of young talent then Yu would be off to New York or Anaheim next year.

Agreed.
                      So, do you give up talent in hopes of winning the big one? Or do you hang on to that talent to stay toward the top, but yet not good enough to get over the hump?

Comment

quite a arbitrary number, 12 yrs.. if u wanna hang your hat on a banner that doesn't matter by all means. I'm sure u were on the 5th place team that got a trophy n little league as well
                        Lol, feelings hurt? It's ok only arbitrary when your team didn't do anything on the last 12. Your team hasn't won **** for 12 years, except maybe a few last place trophies. Funny how you try to insult me when we are talking about teams.

Comment

1-0 good guys...left a lot of ducks on the pond but their starter chunked 30 pitches in the frame. [emoji106]

Comment

Nice dp ball there too

Comment

Nice start!

Comment

These threads used to be a lot more fun without all the smack talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X