8.5!
              Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
              Are you that bored? Pound sand.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                They know what's coming
                I guess by that you meant another win?

Comment

It's a another game tonight. One of many in this long season. Last time I looked weather should be good tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                    Are you that bored? Pound sand.
                    Put the attention ***** on ignore. He's much more pleasant that way..

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                      I guess by that you meant another win?
                      Ahh...another vinegar gargling H town fan makes an appearance. Haha where you been the last few years padna?

Comment

Astros become somewhat relevant and their fan base thinks they've won something. ITS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE YALL HAVE HUNG A BANNER! Can't wait to send y'all back to the cellar where y'all belong.

Comment

TBH group ballgame. I know earlier in this thread there was talk of a group of TBH Ranger fans wanting to go to a game. Well just found out today that another TBH'r will be there for the Whitesox game Saturday August 19th. Aaron Watson will be playing after the game.
                          So its Rangers and the HonkyTonk Kid. I checked with the rangers and they have some seats in sections 44 &45. Must have at least 20 people. Tickets are $26 each. This is a discount off normal price. These are right field seats lower reserve. Home run porch area out of the sun! If we can get more than twenty we can get the other section. It will be set up so that each person can pay for their own tickets in the reserved area. Would like to see if there is enough interest and if we can get enough people I will call and get the group reserved. Not a lot of options left right now.
                          Copy and paste screen name and how may tickets needed. Lets go support the rangers and the HonkyTonk kid.

The official website of the Texas Rangers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

BRRDNK-2

Comment

Astros become somewhat relevant and their fan base thinks they've won something. ITS BEEN 12 YEARS SINCE YALL HAVE HUNG A BANNER! Can't wait to send y'all back to the cellar where y'all belong.

They won April and they'll win May. Let them gloat for a little while. It'll make September all that more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                                TBH group ballgame. I know earlier in this thread there was talk of a group of TBH Ranger fans wanting to go to a game. Well just found out today that another TBH'r will be there for the Whitesox game Saturday August 19th. Aaron Watson will be playing after the game.
                                So its Rangers and the HonkyTonk Kid. I checked with the rangers and they have some seats in sections 44 &45. Must have at least 20 people. Tickets are $26 each. This is a discount off normal price. These are right field seats lower reserve. Home run porch area out of the sun! If we can get more than twenty we can get the other section. It will be set up so that each person can pay for their own tickets in the reserved area. Would like to see if there is enough interest and if we can get enough people I will call and get the group reserved. Not a lot of options left right now.
                                Copy and paste screen name and how may tickets needed. Lets go support the rangers and the HonkyTonk kid.

The official website of the Texas Rangers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

BRRDNK-2
                                Sounds like fun. I might be able to make it but won't know my calendar availability until later in the summer. The lower right field homerun porch is definitely better than those hell fire seats in left field but it will still be a hot MOFO in August.

Comment

Working...
                                X