Just another reason to protect your 2A rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another reason to protect your 2A rights

Police said the suspect was found with a gun, a stolen vehicle and various stolen items. He faces a capital murder charge.

This man was my basketball coach. He was a wonderful, God fearing man. He probably saved his wife and children’s lives.

From the article

Universal City police said a homeowner was murdered Tuesday morning in a home invasion and a teenager now faces capital murder charges.

The deadly home invasion happened around 2:26 a.m. in the 8400 block of Ulysses.

Police said the 51-year-old homeowner armed himself as he confronted an 18-year-old suspect after hearing a noise in his home.

Police said the two exchanged gunfire. The homeowner was struck once. He was taken to SAAMC where he died.

The teen suspect was hit twice, according to officials. He survived the gunfire and faces a capital murder charge.

Police said the homeowner died at the hospital.

The homeowner's wife and two children were in the home at the time, according to police. They were not injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How horrible. Prayers to the family

Comment

Prayers Up. Hope the thug develops an infection & suffers, then dies.

Comment

He did what most of us would do and that was to protect his Family!
        RIP

Comment

Terrible
          Glad he was able to puncture that little ******* before he died.
          Prayers for his family

Comment

Prayers for the family

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

At 1:55am someone started banging on my door. I went to grab my pistol to quickly find it wasn't in its place. I remembered I left it in my truck from the weekend, and went to the door relieved to see an officer.

He told me my truck had been broke into so I come outside. I immediately tell him I hope they didn't get my gun, he says guarantee you they did. I go to the hidden compartment and it's still there. He says wow you're lucky, I then pull out two more shotguns from behind the seat. The officer is in shock. They tore out all my floor mats and emptied the compartments and toolbox but were too stupid to find 3 firearms.

We talk for a while and he tells me he almost had them but could not pursue and do a high speed chase based on the policy. I talked to the chief of police for about 30 minutes today and he explained the situation very well to me about the decision to not pursue.

About 2 hours ago the chief called me to tell me the news. I am shaking with hate typing t guy was in my truck and driveway less than an hour before the shootout. It could have been me. God bless our officers and everything they do. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                  At 1:55am someone started banging on my door. I went to grab my pistol to quickly find it wasn't in its place. I remembered I left it in my truck from the weekend, and went to the door relieved to see an officer.

He told me my truck had been broke into so I come outside. I immediately tell him I hope they didn't get my gun, he says guarantee you they did. I go to the hidden compartment and it's still there. He says wow you're lucky, I then pull out two more shotguns from behind the seat. The officer is in shock. They tore out all my floor mats and emptied the compartments and toolbox but were too stupid to find 3 firearms.

We talk for a while and he tells me he almost had them but could not pursue and do a high speed chase based on the policy. I talked to the chief of police for about 30 minutes today and he explained the situation very well to me about the decision to not pursue.

About 2 hours ago the chief called me to tell me the news. I am shaking with hate typing t guy was in my truck and driveway less than an hour before the shootout. It could have been me. God bless our officers and everything they do. Prayers for the family.
                  WOW! That's a scary thought. I'm glad he didn't find (or use) your guns.
                  Prayers for the family of the man that was murdered.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

makes me sick to read this....

prayers sent...

Comment

Wow. That is crazy. Glad you’re safe and this thug didn’t take more than one life.

Comment

That is unsettling to say the least!!

Comment

freaking sad.

Comment

I know we are supposed to forgive, but I hope they give this piece of **** the chair

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                              I know we are supposed to forgive, but I hope they give this piece of **** the chair

Talk about a waste of air.

Comment

Working...
                              X