Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jheflinland View Post
    Is this the same deer?

I wish i could get our lease feeding year round. Its hard to belive any where around juno corn would pile up on the ground, my kids are being raised up hunting that area. Welcome to the club.
    Last edited by Rodney Bauer; 08-08-2017, 12:45 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Is this the same deer?

Pics didn't show pm me and u can text them to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We feed year round, but it's only corn. The other guys don't want to spend the money on protein. I always add a little Record Rack Golden Nuggets to my feeder when I fill up. It's a 4.5 hour drive to the lease and between hogs and sheep, I don't know that the deer would get much of the protein anyway.

Comment

Here's some of the better bucks I got on camera during July. Looking forward to seeing them in hard horn.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
            I will call my neighbor and see if got any of that Cell that went through yesterday

Did you find out if y'all got any rain? We are right down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Did you find out if y'all got any rain? We are right down the road.
              Where do you hunt?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's some of the better bucks I got on camera during July. Looking forward to seeing them in hard horn.

Those are some really nice bucks!

Comment

I think I convinced my guys to work late today to finish setting the glass we are setting so we don't have to work tomorrow. Sure hope we get it done, if so Tyler and I are headed out tomorrow morning for a quick trip. We really need some lease theropy

Comment

Pretty green out there...

and not seeing much coming to the feeders except stupid pigs. All of the "pots" in the ground near my blind/feeder were full of water. I need to go back, but its just too freaking hot. The 109 degree heat last Saturday and all the work the GF and I did for 3 days really zapped my energy!

Comment

Solid bucks J. Y'all definitely have a season to look forward to.

Comment

Still have water in the pots on the road. Grass is turning brown in spots.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Still have water in the pots on the road. Grass is turning brown in spots.

Awesome!

Comment

Only 3 more days and we will be on the road to gods country!!

Comment

I wish I was going back. However, the 109 degree heat and no way to take a shower last time was brutal.

Comment

Yeah the heat is going to be brutal but it's the last trip until November. We have shower and A/C so score on that

Comment

Working...
                                X