Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking deer. Congrats!

Comment

Heck of a buck always fun to watch your feed program at work congrats to the Hunter

Comment

Gorgeous deer!

Comment

Pretty deer. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
            I think he hit the spine. He said he was nervous.
            If you don't get a bad case of buck fever when your drawing a bead on that deer, well, I don't know, maybe you ought to just hang 'em up and watch football every fall. That's what its all about right there, the excitement of the hunt and the anticipation of the kill. That deer is an absolute stud. I've got some family that hunts northern Lampasas County, just west of Evant, and they've taken some good, hill country bucks on a small property but nothing in the neighborhood of that hoss. Congrats to your buddy, and I hope you can seal the deal on one of the other bucks you're chasing.

Comment

Very nice buck!

Comment

X10

Originally posted by rattler03 View Post
                If you don't get a bad case of buck fever when your drawing a bead on that deer, well, I don't know, maybe you ought to just hang 'em up and watch football every fall. That's what its all about right there, the excitement of the hunt and the anticipation of the kill. That deer is an absolute stud. I've got some family that hunts northern Lampasas County, just west of Evant, and they've taken some good, hill country bucks on a small property but nothing in the neighborhood of that hoss. Congrats to your buddy, and I hope you can seal the deal on one of the other bucks you're chasing.
                I drew on a 170+ the other day in Kansas and was shaking like a dog Sh**ting a peach seed. So I totally agree, when I no longer get that thrill I will probably find something else to occupy my time!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thanks for all the nice replies fellas.. Even tho I did not kill him he has a few friends I can go after..

And in a couple years it will be this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great deer....congrats!

Comment

I don't know what everyone else thinks but this has got to be one of the best years Ive seen for big bucks. So many bruisers have hit the ground so far this year. This one is a beauty as well. Congrats to your friend...

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                          I don't know what everyone else thinks but this has got to be one of the best years Ive seen for big bucks. So many bruisers have hit the ground so far this year. This one is a beauty as well. Congrats to your friend...
                          Yes we are beginning to recover from the 2011 drought. I believe we lost a complete fawn crop along with half the herd. Actually the next 2 years will be the best of the best for my slice of the hill country. That is as long as we can get a little rain!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                            Yes we are beginning to recover from the 2011 drought. I believe we lost a complete fawn crop along with half the herd. Actually the next 2 years will be the best of the best for my slice of the hill country. That is as long as we can get a little rain!!
                            Rain is key!

Comment

nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dry nice deer for Coryell county!

Comment

Working...
                                X