No announcement yet.

SpyPoint Link Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m seriously considering some of these.

Not real good cell service at the lease or house for that matter. Only thing that concerns me.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      I’m seriously considering some of these.

Not real good cell service at the lease or house for that matter. Only thing that concerns me.

I’ve got 5 and I’m about to buy two more. Att cell service is terrible at the lease but cameras work great. Bought a t mobile iPad because it gets good service and all is well and multiple pigs have died. Also makes it nice when you don’t have any mature bucks coming in you don’t have to chance ruining a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got one in Kansas and it seems to do just fine. The pics on the app aren’t the best but was told the pics on the mini as card would be much clearer.

Comment

I’ve got one... works great and has been the demise of a few hogs

Comment

Will the micro send you a notification after each pic and if so how do you program the cellular setup? First transfer time: Transfer freq and how bout the photo at the next transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by Roger_Roger View Post
              Will the micro send you a notification after each pic and if so how do you program the cellular setup? First transfer time: Transfer freq and how bout the photo at the next transfer?
              You can set it up to send you every photo after each detection, but without an external power source or added battery, youd be changing AA's a lot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                You can set it up to send you every photo after each detection, but without an external power source or added battery, youd be changing AA's a lot.

Larger image

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                  Larger image

Using for hog attack here at the ranch so will probably use the 12v jack, will try it without batteries since the instructions does not give this info... Tkx

Comment

If you are looking for an external antenna to help with signal. I just got one of these off of amazon. It works great!! I still only have one bar of service, but I am getting my pictures almost instantly. I have it on about a 12ft pole above my camera.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDave View Post
                      If you are looking for an external antenna to help with signal. I just got one of these off of amazon. It works great!! I still only have one bar of service, but I am getting my pictures almost instantly. I have it on about a 12ft pole above my camera.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
                      How did you connect it to the camera?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        How did you connect it to the camera?
                        The existing antenna unscrews and this, with the included adapter, screws right on. You'll have to figure out where you want to mount the antenna, but it comes with a 10' cable.

Comment

I just bought 1 to see how I like it. $99 on amazon. getting a micro sd card in the mail to put it out this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X