Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headed to Cloutierville Louisiana to the Wing Nuts Duck Camp 2017 semi love hunt.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Cloutierville Louisiana to the Wing Nuts Duck Camp 2017 semi love hunt.....

Alright guys I’m headed out to my uncles place in Natchez Louisiana for the 2017 Mayeux Men 6th annual duck hunt. He is a member of the Wing Nuts Duck Camp in Cloutierville about 20 min from his house. This is my favorite hunt of the year hands down and we’re doing it really early this year- generally it’s sometime in December. We don’t always kill a lot of ducks but we do kill quite a bit of good whiskey and the time spent together is epic. I will update as it goes and put up as many pics as I can remember to take!
    Last edited by em12; 11-14-2017, 11:02 AM.

Natchez? Louisiana?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

semi love?

IM not sure about this hunt

Comment

Good Luck, heard they're not seeing many ducks yet in La. I'm sure there'll still be a good time passed!

Comment

Clay Mayeux? My X worked at Mama's and Papa's back in the day. Think he still has a hunting pic up on the wall of us. Graduated NSU in 2000.

Where yall hunting? My buddy has a property on Hwy 1, right at the Old River bridge, just north of Cloutierville. Man, that town is one hell of a step back in time. A true southern river town. All the same families that were there in the 1860s are still there.

The hunting is usually good for a few good mallard shoots later in the season but starts off pretty slow. It always a good time though. You haven't lived til you've spent time in a La duck camp.

Comment

Sounds like a blast! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
              Natchez? Louisiana?

Yes sir pulling up now to Natchez Louisiana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              semi love?

IM not sure about this hunt
              Everybodies a smartass, of course that is what I meant to say.....

Originally posted by toledo View Post
              Clay Mayeux? My X worked at Mama's and Papa's back in the day. Think he still has a hunting pic up on the wall of us. Graduated NSU in 2000.

Where yall hunting? My buddy has a property on Hwy 1, right at the Old River bridge, just north of Cloutierville. Man, that town is one hell of a step back in time. A true southern river town. All the same families that were there in the 1860s are still there.

The hunting is usually good for a few good mallard shoots later in the season but starts off pretty slow. It always a good time though. You haven't lived til you've spent time in a La duck camp.
              No sir my uncle is Herman Mayeux, he has been the president of the chamber of commerce and is very involved in the area and I’m sure he knows everyone your talking about. This is an incredible place to come and like I said my favorite hunt of the year for a million reasons other than birds.

Sometimes it’s not about the animals on the ground but the time we get to experience while their gentleman....... something I find to be very important.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                Everybodies a smartass, of course that is what I meant to say.....

your sarcasm meter.....yeah, it needs calibrating. pump the brakes their sparky.

Comment

I saw a lot of Woody's and Weigon flying at our farm this past week. We are about and hour north and east of Natchez. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X