Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying 41

Comment

Hunted Sunday AM. Heard what sounded like deer chasing each other but too early to see anything. Was very close but no grunts, etc...could’ve been yotes for all I know.
      Only saw this little guy later and on who emerged from downwind. Nosejammer works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never did post it, but I passed this young guy due to AR’s in late October. He broke his main beam off just past the G2 on the right side. Stayed in range for 20+ minutes.
        I only sat the one sit out there before I got distracted with a big boy on private land elsewhere.

Comment

Been seeing a lot of hog activity and deer at lbj lately. I’ll keep ya posted if I stick one

Comment

Heading out tomorrow Evening and gonna be hunting the next week or two out there hard.

Comment

Originally posted by gbrison View Post
              Heading out tomorrow Evening and gonna be hunting the next week or two out there hard.
              I went this evening didnt see anything which is the first time i havent seen anything in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

I found 3 does last Friday.
                Let me know if you want someone to tag along. I tried my muzzleloader last week, but really want to stick with a bow.

Comment

I'll be heading out there today around noon and scout a little then set up shop and try to put one down. Hollar at me if you head out there

Comment

I'll be heading out there today around noon and scout a little then set up shop and try to put one down. Hollar at me if you head out there
                    i can meet up after work if yall are interested i live off 2590 in alvord.

Comment

I'll be out there trying out unit 18 this evening and early am. That's near you?

Comment

Hunted yesterday AM. Did not see anything. Heard what sounded like 4 legged critter walking nearby but too early...that's 2 mornings in a row where there has been movement prior to daylight. I mean, I know it happens regularly, but I just wonder if its due to increased hunting pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                          Hunted yesterday AM. Did not see anything. Heard what sounded like 4 legged critter walking nearby but too early...that's 2 mornings in a row where there has been movement prior to daylight. I mean, I know it happens regularly, but I just wonder if its due to increased hunting pressure.
                          I think the bucks gone nocturnal.

Comment

Originally posted by quickstrike View Post
                            I think the bucks gone nocturnal.

Time to start pushing close to the beds.

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                              Time to start pushing close to the beds.

That’s about the only consistent way on public, regardless of time of year. Those old bucks have it figured out quick.

Comment

Do y'all find that tall crp interspersed with cedars make for good bedding? Asking for a friend...(lol).

Comment

Working...
                                X