Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blow dart ram kill

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
    The ram was killed at L&L adventures in Wimberly. Tim and the owner (Elray) had these rams in a one acre pin during the summer heat. What the camera doesn’t show is them chasing the rams around the pasture for an hour on a Polaris ranger. When the rams were run down and panting from the summer heat, Tim jumped in the troph and waited for one to come close enough. It was a clean kill with the dart, nothing funny going on there. I had a sick feeling in my stomach through all this, and lost all reaspect for Elray,Tim, and any outdoor television production agency that knowingly airs his show.

So they released them from a one acre pen and then chased them around a larger pasture? The field behind the rams when he’s in the trough is sure a lot bigger than one acre....and then the fence behind him is barbwire which they can walk through.
    Last edited by Smart; 02-13-2018, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      So they released them from a one acre pen and then chased them around a larger pasture? The field behind the rams when he’s in the trough is sure a lot bigger than one acre....and then the fence behind him is barbwire which they can walk through.
      Yes, the high fence is just inside the tree line of the pasture

Comment

Yea...I knew there was something fishy about this. Especially since the description on the video says he sat in the water for 7 hours. Bologna.

Comment

Well this got interesting

Comment

Isn't Tim the guy who almost killed him self with a spear a few years ago? He is a great hunter or appears to be on tv. I guess even I could look good with enough editing

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I don't know how big the pasture is, looks more like 10 acres to me but.....
                You can pretty much kill a sheep with a claw hammer, they are a special kind of dumb.
                That said I thought it was pretty cool he killed it with a dart.
                I have seen them shot with several arrows before going down.

Comment

What they do with their livestock is their business...

Comment

I don't think them chasing them with an atv makes this kill any less crazy. we chase hogs with dogs and nobody bats an eye. hell id do it if it increased my chances of killing one. now the sitting in the water for 7 hours it a bit ridiculous. he would look like a prune. That being said killing a ram with a blow dart... pretty **** cool. I was also wondering why they didn't show a pov kill video or why their was no video of them walking up on it

Comment

any of yall after watching a couple times think this could be fake? or do u think its legit

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        What they do with their livestock is their business...
                        Yup

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                          any of yall after watching a couple times think this could be fake? or do u think its legit
                          It's legit. They kills all kinds of stuff with a blowgun.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3V5376N6-M4"]Wart hog gets SLOCKED with a Razor blow dart!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I like wells. Except for the fact his videos caused me to buy a blow gun which I haven't killed crap with and I've tried like ****

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

7 hours in a water tank without beer sounds like the definition of hell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	24530517

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                                7 hours in a water tank without beer sounds like the definition of hell.

[ATTACH]896792[/ATTACH]
                                Did D-Mo catch it?

Comment

Working...
                                X