Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    If the Waco DA and Judge had just gone after the people who committed a crime that day you would have a point. But they went way beyond that and this is the outcome. You don't get to just throw everybody you can see near a crime in prison for an undefined period of time and get away with it.
    You sure assume a lot there pal. I never defended the DA or any other person down there. I simply asked WHO ACTUALLY committed a crime. Was that person(s) targeted or will all of this just go away?

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
      So far only one has been tried. Ended in a hung jury. Personally I believe it's a witch hunt against most of the bikers.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
      Agreed..........I support law enforcement 99.9% of the time, but this smelled bad from the get-go.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
        You sure assume a lot there pal. I never defended the DA or any other person down there. I simply asked WHO ACTUALLY committed a crime. Was that person(s) targeted or will all of this just go away?
        I don't think I assumed anything. They put hundreds of people in prison and denied them their rights. The FBI is investigating the DA for a reason. When law enforcement don't do their jobs right the criminals get off. It's how our judicial system is built, to prevent abuses just like this one.

No this isn't going to go away.

Comment

I don't think I assumed anything. They put hundreds of people in prison and denied them their rights. The FBI is investigating the DA for a reason. When law enforcement don't do their jobs right the criminals get off. It's how our judicial system is built, to prevent abuses just like this one.

No this isn't going to go away.
          You said I would have a point. I wasn't making any points, just asking questions. I agree that it was really bad work by LE.

Comment

I've not been following this.
            Why is this article important?
            What did the DA do that makes him "crooked"?

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
              You said I would have a point. I wasn't making any points, just asking questions. I agree that it was really bad work by LE.
              The sarcastic nature of your questions lead me to believe you had a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                You should be able to research it real easily, via internet search.

Comment

The title should read: "Waco Biker Ambush".

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    "these guys" are going to end up owning Waco.
                    Why would anybody want to do that?

Comment

The sarcastic nature of your questions lead me to believe you had a point.
                      Nope. Sorry to mislead you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                        A lot of good reading in many posts here. Is it all true, I don't know. But growing up and living around Waco my whole life I can tell you it's a Good`ol boy County.

Click on the above for the  FILED COURT DOCUMENT filed by Biker Attorney Clint Broden.  This is the Affadavit of one Greg Davis,  first assistant to Abel Reyna before Michael Jarrett.  It’s a…

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was very pro law enforcement on this deal when it occurred and for a few months after.

My position has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I was very pro law enforcement on this deal when it occurred and for a few months after.

My position has changed.

Jenny don't change your number!
                            Last edited by Goldeneagle; 02-01-2018, 12:58 PM. Reason: CRS

Comment

Theres guilty people on both sides of the court room. Neither side will ever be happy no matter the outcome

Comment

That is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X