Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
    Im pretty sure we'll make it..
    Hope to see you there. Don't know if Joe or I will be able to shoot but wanting to come anyway.

JC

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
      Hope to see you there. Don't know if Joe or I will be able to shoot but wanting to come anyway.

JC
      kool..coop,,can't wait...i have some things for ya.

Comment

So looking at the weather I’m coming up with a question. It’s looking to clear up around noon. Scorecards in by sundown Saturday. Does that mean you can just shoot your rounds later in the morning and afternoon? After the weather clears. Sorry, I’m still kind of new to this 3D thing.

Comment

Cowtown always shoots rain or shine! One of my best finishes was in the rain. I beat the other two guys by one point.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
            So looking at the weather I’m coming up with a question. It’s looking to clear up around noon. Scorecards in by sundown Saturday. Does that mean you can just shoot your rounds later in the morning and afternoon? After the weather clears. Sorry, I’m still kind of new to this 3D thing.
            Scout trip rescheduled due to weather. I may consider coming out later in the day if that's possible.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Ken, yes you can shoot whenever on Sat, all the way up till dark! On Sunday, you have to start early enough to get your card turned in by 1:00.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah, as of right now the rain is predicted to end around noon. Even after a lot of rain the course drains well but you might want to bring some rubber boots. It is going to be windy Saturday afternoon but once you get down in the woods on the course it is not much of an issue. I would try and get a Sunday round started no later than 10:00 or so.
                Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Comment

It would be nice to catch a good weekend for TBOT. Both Irving and Denton shoots were not exactly wonderful weather.

Comment

shaping up to be a good weekend..

Comment

Working Saturday but I'll be making it there Sunday.

Comment

Got room booked two nights. Be there rain or shine

Comment

We shot it in the snow and ice a few years ago. I ain’t afraid of a little rain!

Comment

So to clarify; One can shoot Sunday as well or is that a different shoot?

Comment

Gary, you can shoot Sat, Sun, or both!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Okay. I'm heading to the lease later in the morning. Have to be back tomorrow but not sure I will get back in time to shoot. Sunday I can and would sure like to lose some arrows. I've got so many I'm getting confused. [emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                                X