Sharkathon 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickman View Post
    Did nearly the same one morning with ray and I was tired by 9am. Well deserved paycheck. Maybe now he'll lay off the trout in Nueces and give us amateurs a go at them.����
    Yup. I was headed out and thought I was leaving early....this dude was already heading back with his customers.
    Congrats Poc

Comment

Awesome deal AMIGO POCO!!!

Comment

Pics coming soon I bet! Toad of a shark! Congrats again Ray. Not a bad paychek for doing what you love!

Comment

Awesome job Ray congrats

Comment

Dang son!!! That's greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
              They were in there thick, last week. Me and the wife went out last Monday and we're done in 20 minutes within in sight of the ramp. That was b4 they started discharging at lake CC.

Went three days last week, and had our limits pretty quickly each day. Pretty much stacked on any reef we hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                Went three days last week, and had our limits pretty quickly each day. Pretty much stacked on any reef we hit.

Yeah about the same way for us. Had our limits off of one reef. Moved off to some deeper reefs in the back in search of drum, no luck just alot of trout.

Comment

Some pictures from his page
                  Awesome job Poco!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    Yeah about the same way for us. Had our limits off of one reef. Moved off to some deeper reefs in the back in search of drum, no luck just alot of trout.

Same for us. We had a hard time finding any reds. We ended up catching a few undersized. We did catch a few vermillion snapper around the causeway.

Comment

Congrats Ray!

Comment

Very impressive, Ray! Just to give you an idea of how much this tournament has grown, I won second place the inaugural year and received $300 and a gold shark tooth necklace(and I was totally stoked on that). With all the fishermen out there that know how to get it done, it’s no fluke or lucky chance that you’ve made a name for yourself throughout the years in the tournament. Great job man, thinking that I’ll be making a comeback tour next year!

Comment

Working...
                        X