Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    The water sucks in midland and odessa. Been that way forever lol

I agree with that. Worked out there in the early 90's for a year had rashes and all kinds problems. Came back to SE Texas in 3 weeks a problems gone.Other people had the same issues.

Comment

Originally posted by the marshall View Post
      I agree with that. Worked out there in the early 90's for a year had rashes and all kinds problems. Came back to SE Texas in 3 weeks a problems gone.Other people had the same issues.
      Rashes are usually from women....but that's a different subject all together

Comment

Water sucks out in that area period.

Comment

Looks like a good producing well. No bacteria, so it is safe to drink. Everything else can be treated for. Buy the place if that was the only thing holding you back.

Comment

Welcome...

to west Texas water.

Comment

Just filter the drinking water and run normal water to everything else. Think of it as having exfoliating properties while your shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10-4 guys, we are moving forward with the purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
                  Small RO under the sink for drinking water Tea etc.. Maybe $300. Case closed.
                  It is not an exact amount you can get the best undersink reverse osmosis system under 200$ or 150$ for the good flavor food, coffee, tea and for drinking.

You just need to do some research, many bloggers out there have already done the research for us you just need to go through these researches

I have iSpring that is under 200$ it is still operating efficiently even after 2 years

Comment

suggestion

Originally posted by lapis12 View Post
                    It is not an exact amount you can get the best undersink reverse osmosis system under 200$ or 150$ for the good flavor food, coffee, tea and for drinking.

You just need to do some research, many bloggers out there have already done the research for us you just need to go through these researches

I have iSpring that is under 200$ it is still operating efficiently even after 2 years
                    I personally believe APEC roes-50 is far better than ispring

Comment

I can't imagine the water any where close the Midland would be drinkable.

Comment

You can’t drink the water in Midaland. Everybody knows that.

Comment

As stated, both water softener for the house and reverse osmosis for under the sink. Definitely have RO plumbed to refrigerator if possible. It sucks if you have a nice RO system, but can't make ice with the water.

How long do you plan on living in the home? I may go against the grain here, but if you really want to do it right, spend a few thousand and get a non-electric, pressure driven water softener and RO. High-end systems last many years and you can take them with you if you move to another home.

Comment

Ive Drank Worse!! lol Treat it and use it

Comment

My daughter just had a new house built in NE Midland. She has a water softner and RO System.

We don't have either. The water in this area from the city is probably the worst water in Texas. I have heard most well water is not as bad as city water but most everyone I know still uses RO and a water softner.

Btw, welcome to the armpit of the World.

Comment

Old thread, but your well looks similar to my midland well.

Comment

Working...
                                X