No announcement yet.

Coastal trailer mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It came out a little big but the tp holder is made from an old fly rod handle.
    Attached Files

Comment

I had to enlarge the sink/shelf area. You can see the top of it is wet from the kids. The gate valves allow too much water to come out. I have a plan to fix that but it will come later. I got the modified doller store mirror installed too. My wife found a really neat shower curtin that fit in well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Broken fishing rods are used for all the curtins. We used black out curtins in the bed room. They come in handy since I really enjoy fishing at night.
        Attached Files

Comment

My phone is almost dead so I will upload more tomorrow.
          Fishing has been fun. Boat trips have been very successful, except for last weekend. High winds and flooding rivers made it tough on me. This trip was a work weekend and we landed a few small fish from the rocks but the boat stayed home.

Thanks for all the kind words!!!

Comment

Looks like some of my pictures on my phone got deleted.......I will update when I can.

Comment

Lookin' real good brother!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am kicking this one back up to the top. Thursday afternoon I am hooking up to the RV and heading to Rockport. If y'all will be around, shoot me your address and we will swing by. I know the forecast calls for rain but I don't mind...a bad day on the water is still better than a good day at work

Comment

Awesome thread and build!! You sir are doing it right!! Congrats on "going for it". You are making memories with the kiddos that no amount of money will buy...

How much money does it cost to get utilities run to a property out there??

Comment

Derrick, me and the wife will be at Magnolia Beach just south of Port Lavaca on the 27th of this month. If all goes as planned we will be meeting with a Ty Zeller to look at several properties around Swan Point there outside Seadrift! If y'all are down there, let me buy you a beer and give you a lesson on catching fish

BTW, let's get lunch one day this coming week.

~Michael

Comment

Haven't been here in almost 2 months. We had a major vacation that ate up the free time and funding. This will be a quick trip to mainly mow the knee deep grass and make a few minor adjustments.

But first...!!!! I met brazoshunter for a sunrise yak trip.

Comment

Try that again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was done last trip but I got a little more done in the kitchen.

Comment

This was a nice cl find. Biggest futon I have ever seen. When folded out it comfortably sleeps my 3 boys. It's a nice upgrade from a leaky air mattress and it provides a nice place to sit as well.

Comment

This was last trip too but all I can say is hallelujah!!!!!

Comment

Sidetracked.......

Comment

Working...
                                X