Comment

Fredericksburg, and Harper area. Greg Swift. swift.530@gmail.com
        cell phone (830) 992-1560 Home phone (830) 669-2476
        Click image for larger version

Name:	th_Camo-1-1-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	23856874
        Last edited by Slingblade; 09-24-2008, 11:48 PM.

Comment

North Texas Area ;

James Willard,and his dog Aspen from the Montague area - she is a wire-haired dachshun,and bred for tracking.If you are in the North Texas area,and may need the service of a tracking dog,you can contact James Willard at; (940)232-0830
          We have always paid him for his fuel costs,and tip him as well.

Comment

central texas area
            chris gott
            254 913-8578

Comment

Printing this off to take with me.

Thanks, Guys.

Comment

Del Rio Area??????Between Del Rio and Bracketville. Thank You/

Comment

I will travel Kerr, Real and Bandera county for fuel and maybe a cold beverage.830-966-5185 hm. Cell# 210-414-1977

Comment

Anybody cover Mills Co/Goldthwaite?

DJ

Comment

Brazos County and surrounding area

361-222-0366

Comment

OLE SHEP 254 534 3026 Have dogs that can travel through pear,briars,water catch or bay. O yea they will eat a hole in a dead one. BELL and RUNNELS co. Will travel if he is big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                          South Texas
                          Roy Hindes (finder of the infamous MC Heartattack)

830 277-1508 hm
                          830 277 2308 ??
                          830 570-2220 mobile
                          I have used Roy in STX. Great man and great tracker!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ole Shep View Post
                            OLE SHEP 254 534 3026 Have dogs that can travel through pear,briars,water catch or bay. O yea they will eat a hole in a dead one. BELL and RUNNELS co. Will travel if he is big enough.
                            I met you and Robert today at Double G & I promise y'all will be the ones that I call if I am in the need for good dogs. 600 yard track is pretty dam good in my book, I'm sure Mr. Long is tickled pink to have his deer.

Comment

any one in or around trinity or crockett area

Comment

Texas is taking counties off, of the illegal to track with dogs list every year as pertaining to tracking wounded animals with dogs. I feel it is a moral obligation to track wounded animals to the best of your ability or resources. I am posting this so everyone is in the "know."

From the Texas hunting regulations:
                                Under MEANS AND METHODS
                                • Dogs may not be used to hunt deer in this state.
                                  • A person is prohibited from using a dog to hunt or pursue deer in this state. A person who violates this law is subject to a fine of $500-$4,000 and/or a year in jail. Additionally, a person's hunting and fishing licenses may be revoked or suspended. In addition, no person may possess a shotgun and buckshot or slugs while in the field with dogs on another person's land during an open deer season in Angelina, Hardin, Harris, Harrison, Houston, Jasper, Jefferson, Liberty, Montgomery, Nacogdoches, Newton, Orange, Panola, Polk Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, Shelby, Trinity, Tyler, and Walker counties.
                                  • It is unlawful to use dogs to trail a wounded deer in the counties listed above.
                                  • Not more than two dogs may be used to trail a wounded deer in counties not listed above. A "wounded deer" is a deer leaving a blood trail.
                                __________________________________________________ __________________________________

If you are in one of the counties above and you need a tracking dog, I would like to think if you called a Game Warden and explained that you needed a LEASHED TRACKING DOG to find your wounded animal, I'd like to think the Warden would give you the go ahead, he might even want to be there to witness the recovery of the animal. What better allies to have on our side for tracking, right!
                                Last edited by Kevin Breaux; 10-02-2008, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X