Comment

it really does work. Just takes a lot of patience

Comment

I make mine out of 6in pipe and only 3 ft long

Comment

My Roly Poly in East Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtechlady View Post
              I have done that too but with hog wild. They will root the heck out of that hole. I used to use this technique to get the hogs coming in and then place a trap over it and bam! Worked like a champ
              Hmm never thought bout baitin a hole without the trap already in place gunna try that on the trap savy lil wreckin balls we got runnin the property

Comment

Originally posted by dxt View Post
                http://youtu.be/rn1yrlDZdw8
                Nice video

Comment

I put out two of them a few weeks ago. Went back two weeks later to check on them and the one at my stand hadn't been touched AT ALL!! But apparently the piggy's at my dads stand are a little smarter because his was completely empty!! We put a camera on his after we filled it back up. Hopefully they've learned what to do at mine by now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by dxt View Post
                    http://youtu.be/rn1yrlDZdw8
                    I bet a guy could spend a couple of hours and a six pack watching that... Lol

Comment

Can't wait to try this out.

Comment

man that would suck if you did that next to a high fence Tree P...

Comment

What size holes are y'all drilling in them

Comment

I have 2, 5/8" They are to big !I had 4 and had to duct tape 2.

Comment

Awesome. I'm going to give it a go

Comment

I have 2 of them at one stand of mine that has nothing but a big pig problem.
                                Every other weekend I move one past the other (like leap frog). And figure by the end of the season will have a nice new lane cleared and disked up

Mine are in the ground attached to a heavy duty auger with swivel from tractor supply
                                Tractor Supply Co. is the source for farm supplies, pet and animal feed and supplies, clothing, tools, fencing, and so much more. Buy online and pick up in store is available at most locations. Tractor Supply Co. is your source for the Life Out Here lifestyle!

Comment

Working...
                                X