No announcement yet.

Thirteen Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough man. Been in that boat a lot of times. It'll get better and another one will come along. Not much words can say with the feeling you have right now in the pit of your stomach, on to the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough luck for sure. You certainly deserved him. It happens.

Comment

Tough pill to swallow. Really enjoyed following you along on this journey and sorry for the outcome. Hopefully there will be a new chapter 14 in the near future.

Comment

Keep on truckin' bud

You did a heck of a job

Thanks for taking us along

Comment

Did he die by an arrow???? Please tell me he didn’t take a bullet.

Comment

Man that stinks. I know how you feel. Had the same thing happen to me 2 years ago. I was chasing a mature 10 for 3 years and a kid shot him down the road with over 10 inches is times broke off. He still scored 144. Its a sick feeling, but sooner or later other big bucks move in and the chase will be back on. Best of luck in the remainder.

Comment

Ambush, it's been one hell of a ride for me following this. I pray that we all get the chance to live in your shoes and live and breath such a journey first hand. I know it's gut wrenching but your efforts were monumental in my eyes and others on here as well I would imagine. It might not be much of a comfort but just remember, he made it threw the rut in his prime. His seed was more than likely spread. Keep on keeping on brother!

Comment

So do you know the guy? Get the story? Would be cool to know if he had been chasing him as well or just got lucky.

Comment

Hope there's a bigger one to take his spot.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. I was hoping you would get him. Any pics? Score?

Comment

Working...
                      X