No announcement yet.

Thirteen Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ol wiley Buck wont come easy.. at times I feel like the deck is stacked against me. A deer like this makes only one or two mistakes all season and I need to capitalize when he does.
    Rutting activity is building fast. Seeing a lot of deer run over on the highways and a few bucks locked down with does here in the neighborhood. I actually hit an 8 pointer last night on the way home that was running stupid on a doe! Wont be long til one of those does gets hot and brings Mr. Big straight in.. Will be glued to the camera in the meantime awaiting my opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ambush, Good luck on getting him this year. Just don't rush it. That bucks old and smart. Took 3 years to get the one in my avatar.

Comment

Patience and persistence are two of your strong virtues. His time is getting short.
        Good luck man!

Comment

Following. Go get him!

Comment

I've got a really good feeling he's gonna slip and you'll be there to get him

Comment

You in the blind?

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                You in the blind?
                Not this evening.. hunted yesterday and only had 2 young bucks show, going to sit back and watch the cam for now.

Comment

Remind me which cell cam you are using please. Recommended? We will likely purchase one or two very soon. Just trying to get real field experiences/opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last season we used a Covert that was loaned by a good friend. Great camera, but horrible on batteries. At times it would go through a set of 12 AAs in a week. (Possibly could have been the settings)

This year I bought my own and decided to go with the Bushnell Agressor HD Wireless.. Its a good camera for the money, but there are a couple of huge misses with the phone app. No zoom on pics is the main aggravation for me personally, frustrating to have to take a screenshot then zoom in. Id give it 3 stars.

Buddy of mine has the Spartan and loves it. Looking back that might have been a better option, but theyre similar priced to the Coverts.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                        Last season we used a Covert that was loaned by a good friend. Great camera, but horrible on batteries. At times it would go through a set of 12 AAs in a week. (Possibly could have been the settings)

This year I bought my own and decided to go with the Bushnell Agressor HD Wireless.. Its a good camera for the money, but there are a couple of huge misses with the phone app. No zoom on pics is the main aggravation for me personally, frustrating to have to take a screenshot then zoom in. Id give it 3 stars.

Buddy of mine has the Spartan and loves it. Looking back that might have been a better option, but theyre similar priced to the Coverts.

Will the bushnell app let you save the pictures to your phone? If so, you could then use your normal photo gallery app to take a closer look or edit pics etc.. Just pull any individual interesting ones to your gallery app and take a look or delete.. sucks you can't just do it on a photo viewer app by buahnell...lol. doesn't make much sense!

Comment

Biggie Smalls sure looks impressive this evening! First picture I've got with a straight on view.. boy is he going to be a hard one to pass! What do you fellows think he'll score?

Comment

Wow he's got some tine length and beams. Another year of added mass and you got yourself another trophy! Not sure I could wait another year...

Comment

Good luck to you ol'13 sure has some character. As for Biggie no good guess on score but he is the perfect ten. I would shoot him on sight but I wouldn't mind seeing him make it another year either.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                                Biggie Smalls
                                What do you fellows think he'll score?

I think he'll make 140

Comment

Working...
                                X