Thirteen Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
    Wind finally has a little East in it so I'm going to slip into the stand this Eve. No deer on corn during the day as opposed to yesterday off and on every 2 to 3 hours.. Something should hit the food once that Sun starts to dip, fingers crossed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a report back with a dead giant.

Any pics this year of him during the day?

Comment

Wind finally has a little East in it so I'm going to slip into the stand this Eve. No deer on corn during the day as opposed to yesterday off and on every 2 to 3 hours.. Something should hit the food once that Sun starts to dip, fingers crossed.

Good Luck Brad!

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
        Looking forward to a report back with a dead giant.

Any pics this year of him during the day?
        Not yet this year he has only came In that one night.. the thought is now he has discovered the food he will begin to show up earlier.. sometimes those big deer get on an every other day pattern or every third day pattern, we'lll see if that holds true

Comment

This is gonna be good! Good luck!

Comment

That side by side comparison is really neat, good luck this season!

Comment

Just an incredible animal! Pullin' for ya man!! Can't wait to see your LDP's and what the tape says... no matter on the tape though, what a trophy it would be for you to get him after all you have gone through hunting him!!!

Comment

Good luck...Looking forward to the LDP's.

Comment

Get 'em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fingers crossed! Good luck

Comment

8 pointer on corn.. Nice and early, plenty of daylight left

Comment

Good luck I hope you get him today !!!

Comment

No-show this evening. I know when he does come in it will be totally random, going to need a good bit of luck on my side to get this done.

Comment

No-show this evening. I know when he does come in it will be totally random, going to need a good bit of luck on my side to get this done.

Good!!! I wasn't ready for this thread to end yet without a night spent in the stand!

Sitting back and waiting for a pattern to see what he does?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Good!!! I wasn't ready for this thread to end yet without a night spent in the stand!

Sitting back and waiting for a pattern to see what he does?
                              Sort of, although mature deer can be difficult to pattern if at all.. Ive noticed the past couple of days my regular group of 3 does have disbanded, two are completely MIA.
                              Can only assume they have come into estrus and likely locked down with him or another buck. Seems kind of early I know, but we have seen a fair amount of rutting activity here in the neighborhood the past few days.

Comment

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X