Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it but dang it's high!!

Comment

This stuff is awesome! The Cajun is my favorite on ribs with a 50/50 of meat church's honey hog. I haven't tried brisket magic yet but the next brisket I will be checking it out!!

Comment

I put it on almost everything

Comment

I prefer it on pork.

Comment

On my 6th container of the seasoning now. Big fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked some up at precision archery here in bridge city and it's really good stuff I'm impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try the different Hot Sauces (Picante) that they make the Salsa Verde is Great and they offer a Cajun Spice as well now

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin View Post
                  A friend turned me on the this stuff a couple of months ago and it is real good. Has anyone else tried this stuff?

http://www.2gringoschupacabra.com/
                  YUP! They are one of my sponsors for my Competition BBQ! Great Stuff and great people!

Comment

I use on my spatchcock chicken. The family loves it, so I went ahead and spatchcocked a turkey this year. The extended family loved it and I gave there contact and ordering information to 20 plus people and have heard back from everyone of them about how much they love it, and all the things they have tried it out on.
                    I have not tried it as taco seasoning, but I know what were having for my birthday Feb 1 now.
                    FYI: Its available at Fun N Sun boats store in Euless.

Comment

All their products are the bomb and Jay Hanslick and crew that own it are amazing guys. They do a lot for the community and do it behind the scenes not to be greedy or advertisement!

Comment

Excellent..Try it on good ole Buttered popcorn

Comment

That's the best amigo! I put it on burgers, steaks and chicken! Great product !

Comment

used it on ribs last weekend for the first time. Came out great but it cost over 7$ a can at HEB.

Comment

Too much salt for my taste

Comment

Put it on everything. But I think it taste the best on homemade fries, as soon as they come out of the oil, put some on them and you'll never do it anyway else.

Comment

Working...
                                X