Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I hunt there.

Comment

[QUOTE=bowhuntntxn;4536408]if it were road killed it is not allowed to be tagged. interesting that the GW would let those pics be taken.[/hQUOTE]

Sure it is ,at the wardens discrestion! Ive seen it numerous times!

Comment

All those freaky deer from in/around the H look pretty much the same...

Comment

I wanna to hunting there I've heard great things. Somebody hook me up. Can you get a lease there?

Comment

I can't see it, I guess I'll have to wait till I get home.

Comment

kody-- you cannot get a lease at the Hagerman since it is a wildlife refuge. you can however enter a drawing to hunt there. you can look for leases near the refuge. Search Hagerman, H or The H and you will find more than enough reading material.

Comment

Has anyone figured out why the deer at Hagerman look the way they do? Have wildlife biologist done any studies that looked into this? Is it just Genetics? Or is there really something in the water?
                I am Not trying to start an arguement or heated debate with this post I just want to know if there is any educated reasoning behind this.
                Last edited by Court2005; 11-17-2011, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  kody-- you cannot get a lease at the Hagerman since it is a wildlife refuge. you can however enter a drawing to hunt there. you can look for leases near the refuge. Search Hagerman, H or The H and you will find more than enough reading material.
                  Thank you very much. I see the deer that come outta there and I wanna chance at some deer with some character.

Comment

That sucks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                      interesting that the GW would let those pics be taken.
                      might have been the fella who hit the deer. If I tore my vehicle up hittin something like that I would want a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Court2005 View Post
                        Has anyone figured out why the deer at Hagerman look the way they do? Have wildlife biologist done any studies that looked into this? Is it just Genetics? Or is there really something in the water?
                        I am Not trying to start an arguement or heated debate with this post I just want to know if there is any educated reasoning behind this.
                        Legend has it that the great Buck Medley hunted the Hagerman years ago and took several whizzes around the refuge. Heavy rainfalls spread his whiz around and throughout the refuge. You now have the awesomeness and strength of Buck Medley's genes in those deer.

Comment

WoW what a shame

Comment

WOW.....what a freak

Comment

I wonder how old he was? If he would have been bigger next year?

Comment

heck of a buck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X