No announcement yet.

what's next on the agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to break ground on our new home end of Feb, first of March so it is going to be a busy year. Will be mixing in fishing both fresh and saltwater, golf and most likely a free range axis hunt. Not sure what the summer or fall will bring just yet.

Comment

pigs/predators until spring turkey season. After that its summer axis and blackbuck. I'll squeeze in a few fishing trips too.

Comment

Work. Lease work. More work. Fishing. More lease work. Hogs. Work. Then finally deer season and Wyoming antelope if I’m lucky enough to draw a tag with no points. First time to put in for a “western” hunt. Pretty excited to see how it plays out.

Comment

Hopefully get some public land spring turkey in, medic school will be controlling my life until November though so we shall see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunt predators and hogs.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Small game, fine tune setups, and start building a new home.

Comment

Grain Sorgum, yellow corn, then cotton, soon onions come off...planting season is almost here

Comment

Quail hunting never done it but going to give it a try.
                  And once a month to the lease to work relax maybe stick a hog.

But more then likely work. Wife does have are two vacations planned

Comment

Pigs all spring here locally if we can get them more consistent. I aim to put a little more effort into it this year.

March 1-ish is around our turkey season workday at the lease, rebrushing natural turkey bow blinds, refilling feeders, water and putting out cameras to scout for us for a month. Started cottonseed this year so I'm anxious to see how they take to it.

Bownanza

Turkey season 3/31....

Comment

Going duck hunting next weekend. Hogs, Turkey, exotics, hopefully get my first aoudad. Do some fishing as well

Comment

I'm still finishing out duck season on the coast, then an Arkansas conservation goose hunt in February. After that, it's all coastal fishing for me until September, with the occasional hog hunt here and there

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

Chukar until Feb, then ice fishing if it gets cold enough for a bit until summer exotics and bass fishing. Will fit in some skiing in there somewhere.

Comment

Setting up the feeders for hogs in Georgia next weekend. Then Extreme Bowhunting for a week mid Feb. Then hogs again all summer with the thermal set up. Plus turkeys this spring, and I have the boat I just got to rig out and get to fishing. I think I am going to like being retired.

Comment

Hope to do some white bass fishin. Gotta contact a guide cuz I was stupid and sold my boat. Turkey hunt in April. South Africa in may. Maybe pronghorn in August. Got a Missouri whitetail hunt in sept. Plus all the normal deer lease stuff. I’m sure I’ll mix in a few pig hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
                                Beautiful area up there. Keep wanting to take another trip up there, but havent gotten around to it. Hopefully sometime soon I will
                                This will be our first trip to the area. I’ve always heard good things, so we are excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X