Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the biggest buck you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few different ones over 200" when I guided on the King. All low fence. Some with kickers, some with lots of drops, some with both.

Comment

Low fence ... 180-190 class. Had him at 15 yds but the ex inlaws said I couldn't shoot him. High fence the one in my profile pic. He should score 230-240 .

Comment

Side of the road ditch between Sonora & Eldorado, giant non typical. Early 90's.

Comment

3 bucks standing in a ditch outside of pebble creek in college station. All 3 deer had to be atleast 160+ and one couldn't have been more than 13" wide! Z7_matt and his wife were with me to verify the size of those deer

Comment

Southern Illinois - public land. Only saw him once but he looked like he had a chair on his head. It was hard to believe how big he was, and I got a good long look at less than 80 yards.

Comment

Hunting on the La Union ranch in deep south Texas when the American sportsman Club had it. I almost didn't go as no B&C deer had ever been killed in the county. It was a ten that scored 178 5/8. I watched him at 80 yards for an hour but was bow hunting. A lady killed him the next week end and it was her first deer.

The biggest mulie was in Tin Cup pass out side of Salida Co. I met 2 guys from Salida that were glassing for goats and we all started glassing the high meadows together. A friend that was hunting through the meadows across the drainage jumped a buck and we were all watching as it trotted off aways and turned to look back. It was the biggest they or I had ever seen. They were guessing 36" spread and a clean 5x5.
              Last edited by Draco; 11-08-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

This one

Shot this dude two weeks ago and couldn't find him. Shot under one bigger in kansas last year, but don't have a pic.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	24415151

Comment

went down as a guest of a friend that hunts the Briscoe Tordillo outside Laredo in Webb County. That ranch is a 30,000+ acre jewel!

Saw a clean, typical 12 that the whole lease had been hunting. He was dogging a doe across a sendero thru some of the thickest stuff on the ranch. He was easily upper 180's based on the camera pictures the lease members had and what I saw with my own eyes. As we slipped up with the top drive, I saw him standing next to the doe in the brush for about 10 seconds. Before my buddy could get on him for a shot, the buck slipped into the brush like a ghost. That buck standing in the brush with that doe will be a painted picture in my mind until I die!

Comment

16 point in Houston county back in 1973. I'm thinking he went about 175 to 180 inch. I still see that old buck in my dreams. A true east tx giant.

Comment

Oh lawrd. Musta been 2 fity at least!!! [emoji38]

Comment

I saw a couple together in North Dakota in a canola field that were mind blowing. One was a typical 12, the other was a huge 10 with matching split 2's. Both deer had to be in the 190's.

Biggest confirmed was in Tom Green Co near Water Valley. I was hunting my brother's lease and had their No. 1 hit lister come in. They figured him to be in the mid to high 180's. I watched him at 30 yards for 20min. I told the guy that picked me up the deer was gonna be around 195 because he had 2 tines @ 10" that grew inside his beam they hadn't seen. He ended up killing him 2 days later. We scored him at 198 and the ranch. He officially grossed 202 6/8". I don't remember what his net was, but he was Boone & Crockett.

Comment

Low fence would be a big 10 that was 160ish

High fence is some 300+ deer I have seen alive and have quartered

Comment

Working...
                          X