Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m thinking LSU will come out with some tempo early looking for quick scores to shut up the crowd. The Texas D starts out in the Dirty Dime because that replaces a ****ty linebacker with a good safety and sticks with it unless they can’t slow down LSU’s run game. DL penetration will be key in the dirty dime stopping the run game.

Horns come out in tempo to try to get the Tiger DL huffing and puffing. I think it will be slow going for the Horns offense early.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      It’s called tradition. It’s what makes the place so special. It’s what’s wrong with many in this country. People don’t stick to their roots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Exactly. They just go buy new t shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        I’m thinking LSU will come out with some tempo early looking for quick scores to shut up the crowd. The Texas D starts out in the Dirty Dime because that replaces a ****ty linebacker with a good safety and sticks with it unless they can’t slow down LSU’s run game. DL penetration will be key in the dirty dime stopping the run game.

Horns come out in tempo to try to get the Tiger DL huffing and puffing. I think it will be slow going for the Horns offense early.

I can see this. What’s game time temperature forecasted to be?

Comment

I need to buy a new T-shirt in the morning! Who wants my support tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I can see this. What’s game time temperature forecasted to be?

Probably 97 ish... just a guess... High around 102-103 tomorrow

Comment

Tradition my ***. Get with the current year, decade, century.

I like it Systemnt! Much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                Tradition my ***. Get with the current year, decade, century.

I like it Systemnt! Much better!
                National champion competition cheer squad.

Comment

I had a buddy just leave downtown Austin and no surprise, he said it’s wall to wall Cajuns. I despise LSU (well really just Orgeron) but love me some Cajuns. I’d like to be down there with them.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                    I had a buddy just leave downtown Austin and no surprise, he said it’s wall to wall Cajuns. I despise LSU (well really just Orgeron) but love me some Cajuns. I’d like to be down there with them.
                    LSU travels well. That is why they are Omaha’s all time favorite

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                      There was a tailgatge set up at 14th & San Jacinto this morning by my work. A strange combo. There was a burnt orage easy up tent shade and a truck nex tto them all decked out in LSU.

I went over and talked with them. the Cajun was having a good time with fans, generator & beer.

I asked him if they(UT fans) were together. He said, we are now. Guess they kinda got the same spot and was working out well. He said they were there at 1:00 Thursday afternoon.

When I left downtown today at 3:00, it was pretty congested.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        LSU travels well. That is why they are Omaha’s all time favorite
                        Texas travels well too. Same scenario in BR next year. A few years ago there were 25,000 Texas fans inside Ole Miss' stadium.

Sugar Bowl crowd was majority burnt orange.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Niiiiiiice.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                            There was a tailgatge set up at 14th & San Jacinto this morning by my work. A strange combo. There was a burnt orage easy up tent shade and a truck nex tto them all decked out in LSU.

I went over and talked with them. the Cajun was having a good time with fans, generator & beer.

I asked him if they(UT fans) were together. He said, we are now. Guess they kinda got the same spot and was working out well. He said they were there at 1:00 Thursday afternoon.

When I left downtown today at 3:00, it was pretty congested.
                            Cajuns ain’t sceered.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                              Win or lose, they need to get rid of the milkman stuff and get some "cheerleaders." It ain't 1930 and an all male school anymore.

^
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              .....watches a football game for a peek at a cheerleader

Comment

First dove. Got 3. Cleaned them and cooked them. He ate them.

Comment

Working...
                                X