• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
    It happened to Chris Simms from our own fans. [emoji2361]

[emoji23] **** this is funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s this thing called math. Or more specifically, addition. Based on starts in the NFL, Texas is DBU. Nerds ran the numbers and found it to be true.

Wearing a t-shirt is not taunting any more than a player wearing a Bowl ring that celebrates a victory.

Sam Ehlinger has been baited by the reporting media to respond to his LSU critics and he’s shown nothing but class.

Just like he did with Murray.

Sam is cut from different cloth. Will that translate to a win tomorrow? Vegas says no. We will see.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            There’s this thing called math. Or more specifically, addition. Based on starts in the NFL, Texas is DBU. Nerds ran the numbers and found it to be true.

Wearing a t-shirt is not taunting any more than a player wearing a Bowl ring that celebrates a victory.

Sam Ehlinger has been baited by the reporting media to respond to his LSU critics and he’s shown nothing but class.

Sam is cut from different cloth. Will that translate to a win tomorrow? Vegas says no. We will see.

Well played but it’s upon deaf ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gonna really suck if these games cant live up to their hype... well not really.. but its gonna make for a long day of drinking beer on the patio... well not really ...was doin that anyway but its not gonna be as much fun not being able to yell at the tv... well not really..still do that because...well..beer

Comment

The gap will continue to widen

Comment

I almost forgot the Ags played tomorrow! So much hype with the big game in Austin. Its going to be an awesome day of CFB. I’ll be tuning in from the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles (wife’s 40th B-day). Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Logic. Is. Flawed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    No kidding. This is the one thing I’d like to see changed. With the visiting band in the nosebleed, they might as well be regular fans. Back in the day it was cool to have both bands going at it during games but now visitors are a complete non factor.

This^^^ The good old fashion way. Yes I'm and older dude! What I remember as a kid going to the old SWC games!! Back in the 60's you could drive to a stadium and the worst tickets, in the end zone, were always available. Usually could get 20 yard line tickets. It's all about money now.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 09-06-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      You don’t remember Ramadagate?
                      Yes. That wasn't texts on personal phone...but was the lowest of low.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-06-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Gap this...

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post

TAM is going to need female cheerleaders after the beatdown by Clemson.
                          Win or lose, they need to get rid of the milkman stuff and get some "cheerleaders." It ain't 1930 and an all male school anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Ouch.

tu. Self proclaimed blue blood DBU.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                              Win or lose, they need to get rid of the milkman stuff and get some "cheerleaders." It ain't 1930 and an all male school anymore.

It’s called tradition. It’s what makes the place so special. It’s what’s wrong with many in this country. People don’t stick to their roots.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X