X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok obviously I must give RC a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've been on 4 cruises, all with Carnival due to the rug rat, they seem to have more stuff geared to the kids and party crowd.

Also been on two destination vacations, Caymans and Bahamas.

From this point vacations will all be destination events...more time to do the excursions and see the sights without having to rush back to go through the on boarding process at the ship at a certain time...and easier to work around the weather. One of the cruises we went on, it rained on the three different days we were in ports.

Have fun whichever way you go...remember, you're on vacation!

Comment

Been going on a cruise for Spring Break the last 4 years. All of them on Carnival. This past spring break we left out of Galveston, hit Isla Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. 7 day trip. The Royal Caribbean mirrored us the entire trip. Even on the sea day return from Cozumel they were probably within a 1/4 mile of us. It was the same exact cruise so given that, the only differences were price and boat. We were on the Carnival Breeze. Great ship for kids. Lots of sports stuff to do. For me, there is no better deal for a family of 4 vacation. The week of Spring Break we went on it cost me just under $2K for a family of 4. Where else can you get a 7 day room and board vacation, visiting 3 countries for that price? I have no experience with Royal Caribbean, but we've always been happy with Carnival, especially since it seems to have plenty of kids and our main goal is to keep the kids busy and away from us while we sit, relax and enjoy a beverage or many

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          Carnival ships smell like dooooooo doooooooo
          I would agree with the Royal Caribbean crowd and would even throw in Disney. After going on either of those, a Carnival Cruise is like a trip to Wal-Mart that you can't get out of.

Comment

RC and Norwegian. I really liked the Freestyle cruise. No set times for meals. It made things so much more relaxing and you could do things on your own time.

Comment

Working...
            X